Home Off Topic

What is wrong with these Chinese "folks":....

Replies

• NACl H2O LuvrNACl H2O Luvr Posts: 12,386 AG
    edited April 2020 #182
    dave44 said:

These **** racist monsters don't understand its the same as eating a pig or a chicken.....they simply are too closed minded to  understand its "their way of life."
  • 2amigo2amigo Posts: 6,775 Admiral
    Female castrations in certain parts of Africa are just  a way of life..........
    2amigo said:
    Female castrations in certain parts of Africa are just  a way of life..........
    As soon as they attach the "its their way of life" to something.....you are now considered a racist monster if you disagree with any of their medieval practices.
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 14,538 AG
    Maybe we just aren't #woke.  Or maybe we have conviction, which is not as easy as punting. 
    Just dropping grenades in OT
  • bicyclistbicyclist FlardaPosts: 1,654 Captain
    dave44 said:
    i don’t think salty is getting “ ganged up on” here. Tarp likes to eat puppies and a few others think it’s a great idea.
       It’s understandable in the livestock scheme, but livestock haven’t evolved over millennia to protect us.
       We found 2 puppies that were part of a pack of wild dogs and, although it took a little while, their genetic disposition is to love and protect us. 
        I’ve raised hogs, chickens and cattle. Had horses and cats and turkeys. The bond is much different.

Pigs are smarter and as affectionate as dogs.
    edited April 2020 #187
    bicyclist said:
    dave44 said:
    i don’t think salty is getting “ ganged up on” here. Tarp likes to eat puppies and a few others think it’s a great idea.
       It’s understandable in the livestock scheme, but livestock haven’t evolved over millennia to protect us.
       We found 2 puppies that were part of a pack of wild dogs and, although it took a little while, their genetic disposition is to love and protect us. 
        I’ve raised hogs, chickens and cattle. Had horses and cats and turkeys. The bond is much different.

Yes they are but can't funcion as well in society.  How many pigs do you know that work in law enforcement or help the blind etc....  As you know, we could go on and on here
    2amigo said:

.....How many pigs do you know that work in law enforcement.....

all I'm a gonna say is LOLOL....
    2amigo said:
    bicyclist said:
    dave44 said:

Yes they are but can't funcion as well in society.  How many pigs do you know that work in law enforcement or help the blind etc....  As you know, we could go on and on here
    Pigs are used by law enforcement.
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 14,473 Moderator
    If I see another post or picture regarding dog carcasses the poster will take a vacation.

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

The horror!!!!..
    Tarp thinks this is the same Ferris......... :D
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 7,081 Admiral
    bicyclist said:
    2amigo said:
    bicyclist said:
    dave44 said:

Pigs are used by law enforcement.
    Yes ...but only for BBQ.
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 14,538 AG
    To track down the illegal trafficking of truffles.
    Just dropping grenades in OT
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 8,748 Admiral
    The only thing I've heard about pigs is they use them to hunt truffles.
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 14,402 AG
    If I see another post or picture regarding dog carcasses the poster will take a vacation.
    Has someone posted a picture in my signature? It looks like you don’t like my response, “ fascinating”.
    It seems you are easily fascinated.

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

edited April 2020 #197
    True, the Reuter’s report was pretty amazing. 
       Oh, are you saying there was a picture embedded in the story? You could have pointed that out and told us the new ruling.
    dave44 said:
    True, the Reuter’s report was pretty amazing. 
       Oh, are you saying there was a picture embedded in the story? You could have pointed that out and told us the new ruling.

See post # 190. Now you know.

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

mplspug said:
    Maybe we just aren't #woke.  Or maybe we have conviction, which is not as easy as punting. 

I wonder how understanding our #woke forum brethren would be if this entire mess had been started by a southerner eating an opossum or a raccoon?
    edited April 2020 #201

Shenzhen becomes first Chinese city to ban consumption of cats and dogs

The coronavirus outbreak is thought to have started at a wildlife market in the Chinese city of Wuhan, and authorities have acknowledged they need to bring the lucrative wildlife industry under control if it is to prevent another outbreak.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/02/asia/shenzhen-cats-dogs-ban-scli-intl/index.html

Those evil racists!!!!    Its their way of life!!!

edited April 2020 #202
    mplspug said:

I wonder how understanding our #woke forum brethren would be if this entire mess had been started by a southerner eating an opossum or a raccoon?
    Or some inbred kentuckians eating squirrel brains.  Oh wait...😑
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 17,250 AG
    edited April 2020 #203

Shenzhen becomes first Chinese city to ban consumption of cats and dogs

The coronavirus outbreak is thought to have started at a wildlife market in the Chinese city of Wuhan, and authorities have acknowledged they need to bring the lucrative wildlife industry under control if it is to prevent another outbreak.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/02/asia/shenzhen-cats-dogs-ban-scli-intl/index.html

Those evil racists!!!!    Its their way of life!!!

That sounds like a prudent step given what's happened.

Horse meat used to be widely eaten in the western world. 

Today, not so much.

Cultures change.  People change.  

That's not racist (or, more properly, xenophobic), but you views are.
    That sounds like a prudent step given what's happened.

Horse meat used to be widely eaten in the western world. 

Today, not so much.

Cultures change.  People change.  

That's not racist (or, more properly, xenophobic), but you views are.
    Tarp, I hope that crow your eating isn't under cooked....I wouldn't want you to catch something infectious.
    What crow might that be?

Don't be upset with me when this thread didn't quite end up the way you hoped it would.
    Hahahahaha.....you've been destroyed in this thread and are still yapping and don't realize you've been owned LOLOLOL

What was that old saying about playing chess with a pigeon...
    What a strange and wild world tarps mind lives in.
    dave44 said:
    What a strange and wild world tarps mind lives in.
    Even though I don't agree with Tarp on much....I've generally considered him rather intelligent individual........this thread is making me question that.
    I guess no one read  Charlotte's Web.

That being said,  I made some wild pig yesterday. Brined, with a pepper rub. Black, white (cause I'm for racial harmony), cayenne,  smoked paprika and red pepper flakes. Turned out right smart. 
    edited April 2020 #210
    If Salty and Dave both disagree with me, chances are I'm on the right side of the argument.  ;)

On a related note, I have a gorgeous pork shoulder in the fridge that I'm planning on smoking tonight.

Oink! Oink!
    hahahahahahahaha

Pigeon **** on Chess Board Blank Template - Imgflip