Home East Central General Fishing & The Outdoors

Melbourne Area?

Is this the right regional board for the Melbourne area?  I found FL Sportsman trying to find information to help my Dad with his shore fishing.  I made the post below in the Shore Angler board and thought I should try here as well.  

I'm in Seattle and making this post for my Dad.  My parents live in Minnesota and spend January through March in Melbourne.  They have been going there for a few winters and my Dad has been struggling a little with catching.  Seems like he is in a productive area based on the number of other fishermen and their success.  He is a great guy but not real open with asking for help.  So I'm making a post to see if anyone fishes in the area and open to meeting up with him to get him dialed in.  He's not a threat to your spots, just needs some local knowledge to improve his catch rates.  Please let me know if you're interested and i'll connect you guys.  He'll pack a great beverage cooler and I'll make sure he brings some of my smoked salmon to share.  Thank you in advance for any help or support.

Replies