Home General Hunting

What Do You Do When

1235»

Replies

• ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 11,605 AG
    ANUMBER1 said:
    Some of my good friends are deputies.
    Years ago during a drinking night with these friends we played a Russian roulette with their stun guns (before tazers), only of of the three guns had a battery.

We'd mix them up and each pick one. 

Was fun
    Who won?
    No one.lol

I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • bicyclistbicyclist FlardaPosts: 1,654 Captain
    ANUMBER1 said:
    I'm 59 and have hunted 51 years from SW Ga down to Citrus county Fl.

I have never seen a pack of feral dogs in the wood nor have I ever felt threatened by any dog I have ever encountered while hunting.

I have encountered hunting dogs and some neighbor mutts in those years but never packs of feral dogs.

some of y'all sound ascairt to walk to the **** mailbox.

I shot a three legged feral dog in Desoto county on our families ranch. It was running with two others, didn't get them. 10 miles from the closes home and the dogs looked like crap. I basically put the worse looking one out of its misery.
  • FlatsMatt96FlatsMatt96 ChuluotaPosts: 1,350 Officer
    ANUMBER1 said:
    ANUMBER1 said:
    Some of my good friends are deputies.
    Years ago during a drinking night with these friends we played a Russian roulette with their stun guns (before tazers), only of of the three guns had a battery.

We'd mix them up and each pick one. 

Was fun
    Who won?
    No one.lol

Lol fair enough
    If youre going to burn a bridge, dont just burn it, use C4 and make a statement. 
  • zimmy4209zimmy4209 Ocala FloridaPosts: 1,125 Officer
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 11,605 AG

if he had some balls he would have confronted the dogman but we know he won't.
    When I caught a hog dogger last spring on some private property I hunt in Marion county, I didn't shoot his dogs.
    I confronted him, took his phone and called the property manager and the Marion CSO.

I'm not a p u s s y like all the dog shooters and their ballcuppers.

I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.