2»

Replies

• Capt. PantsCapt. Pants Posts: 667 Officer
    edited October 2019 #32
    We had no keyboard warriors back then...  We had Doug!! 😁
  • Mango ManMango Man Posts: 13,570 AG
    We had no keyboard warriors back then...  We had Doug!! 😁
    He sold his boat, too.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • saltydog7seassaltydog7seas Posts: 48 Deckhand
    Been a long time since I've posted on here too for the same reasons as most. It makes me real happy to see a lot of familiar faces still around. I miss those old winghouse meetups.
  • saltydog7seassaltydog7seas Posts: 48 Deckhand
    Welcome back.  Look forward to some good reports.  Tokinred is a buddy of mine but haven't fished with him in a long time.  Need to remedy that.  Haven't seen him on here in ages though.
    Tobias was supposed to take me blackfin fishing years ago but something fell through and I never got to go with him. I haven't heard from him in years.
    I used to fish and spearfish with Doctor Derrick a good bit but I've lost touch with him too over the years.
  • TwinfinsTwinfins Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    Hi guys! Lots of names from the past. Like a lot of you, I haven't been on here much. Reading this post brings back a lot of good memories! 
    Twinfins?? Didn't you and your sister have a Scarab Sport back in the day running sandbar and snorkeling trips? 
  • TwinfinsTwinfins Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    That was NautiChic and I. We are sisters from different misters!
    Been a long time since I've posted on here too for the same reasons as most. It makes me real happy to see a lot of familiar faces still around. I miss those old winghouse meetups.
    Hmmm, we could always have a another. Get the word out to those who don't come by here anymore. There might be more of a turn out than would be expected judging by who is posting here. 

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • CaptainBlyCaptainBly Posts: 2,678 Captain
    I am always open to a cold beverage...and would like to actually meet some of you guys.  Met some over the years but not enough.
    In Loving Memory of James Zielske, January 19, 1957-July 5, 2013
    Mango Man said:
    Hmmm, we could always have a another. Get the word out to those who don't come by here anymore. There might be more of a turn out than would be expected judging by who is posting here. 

I am always open to a cold beverage...and would like to actually meet some of you guys.  Met some over the years but not enough.
    Bueller? Bueller?

Abraham Lincoln
    I'm all ears!! 
  • I could probably have my arm twisted.
    Someone pick a date.
    Wonder if we will get an AARP discount? :p
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • DougDoug Ellenton, FLPosts: 172 Deckhand
    Pants!!!! wow so many of the OGs I got rid of the boat and got a camper as I cant sink that. Miss fishing though so anyone have a spot for an anchor beatch holler just been concentrating on music, work family

• Double ActionDouble Action Posts: 41 Greenhorn
    What's up! Iam getting really gray but Iam still alive.
    edited November 2019 #46
    The DA brothers...  Original offshore legends!!! Venturing deep over the horizon in the Sea Cat!! Mannowar and Double Action!! The Facebook legends nowadays have no idea.