Home General Paddle Craft

Windy Day Fishing Inshore PLAN "B"...

kayakfrankkayakfrank Posts: 813 Officer
edited September 2019 in General Paddle Craft #1
It's been a minute "PLUS", since my last post. In case you've been wondering...Still fishing, but got off Facebook and other social media, that were taking to much of my personal time. I still post on the IG @kayakfrank from time to time, but Florida Sportsman is where it all began for me. So here goes my post...enough blah, blah, blah :D  The wind was relentless, to say the least, so the original PLAN "A" to go offshore was a total bust.  :s  So I gathered a few mullet, right at Dania Beach and began fishing the intracoastal waterways, away from the harsh winds. I couldn't dial in on a snook as planned, but did manage to jump a nice sized tarpon. After gathering my composure and toning down from my big time adrenaline rush, I started chumming an area I saw some activity in. I got hooked up rather quickly to this mighty jack. I made a small clip of the fight for you guys. I don't mess around with YouTube or Vimeo much more either but it was the only way I could get this clip up.  Never underestimate the power of the mighty jack. B)

Fish Hard...Or Don't Fish At All.

Replies