I like that ol girl! Was just wondering 
"I hate graveyards and old pawn shops
For they always bring me tears
I can't forgive the way they rob me
Of my childhood souvenirs"... John Prine

Replies

• ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 11,419 AG
    No I haven't. 

I dont have a connection for her outside here..

Maybe I'll  shoot her a PM 
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • AC ManAC Man Posts: 6,105 Admiral
    If you are talking about her regular posting she has been here a long time but doesn't post often.
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 7,296 Admiral
    Isn't that polar's wife? They don't post much anymore.
    stc1993 said:
    No, that's Sweet's. Grady Lady is still around fairly regularly. Off Toic and others.
  • 4WARD4WARD Cross Creek,FLPosts: 1,996 Captain
    I know she makes a pass thru every now and again. Maybe I missed it last time.
    Was talking to a buddy about getting way back in Ozello this winter. I know she lives somewhere off Dixie Bay. Just wondered for a moment how she was as I enjoy her input here. That is all
    If you get over here and I'm not on the boat or running dogs I'll give you a tour.
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • BillyBilly ChassahowitzkaPosts: 2,741 Captain
    ANUMBER1 said:
    If you get over here and I'm not on the boat or running dogs I'll give you a tour.
    You still owe me one...

Billy
    "And the ocean is howling for the things that might have been..."
  • nicknick Crystal RiverPosts: 4,966 Captain
    stc1993 said:
    Polar’s busy racing Honda civics. 
  • 4WARD4WARD Cross Creek,FLPosts: 1,996 Captain
    ANUMBER1 said:
    Sure wouldn’t pass that opportunity up.
     I’ll reach out when it cools off a bit.
    Maybe Billy will ride along with and you can show us how shallow my boat can really get.
    Billy said:
    ANUMBER1 said:
    You still owe me one...

Billy
    yes I do, you and Doc.
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 7,666 Admiral
    What about Me ???
    NO , Let's Ignore the little Somalia Guy.  He might Rob us and hold our Family's for Ransom..I Know how you Crackers think.....Sad.
    Killin and Grillin :grin
    edited October 2019 #13
    I am dying to know if a number one is friends with Billy Henderson? That would be an ego nightmare. LOL
  • JonsredfishinJonsredfishin Posts: 2,103 Captain
    ANUMBER1 said:
    Billy said:
    ANUMBER1 said:
    You still owe me one...

Billy
    yes I do, you and Doc.
    Art, Show me that freshwater airboat pond and you’ll have a spot on my boat for the next two years. Lol. 
    One president put a man on the moon.
    Another president put a man in the Lady's bathroom.
    AC Man said:
    I am dying to know if a number one is friends with Billy Henderson? That would be an ego nightmare. LOL
    I get along with Billy,.
    ANUMBER1 said:
    Billy said:
    ANUMBER1 said:
    You still owe me one...

Billy
    yes I do, you and Doc.
    Art, Show me that freshwater airboat pond and you’ll have a spot on my boat for the next two years. Lol. 
    If you talking bout our old widgeon ponds, I think their days are past as saltwater intrusion has killed the SAV that brought them in.

Got one pond to the east that has to be jumped in, on a cold winter day, 100 + reds is possible.
    ANUMBER1 said:
    AC Man said:
    I get along with Billy,.
    I'm just messing with you. I have been fishing and hunting with Billy. Even bought one his boats.