Loading Up On Jumbo White Shrimp In Florida!

13»

Replies

• duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 20,156 AG
    tankard said:

I promise epicness.

But I still don't know how to post pics. Or really care.

If you were nicer....you'd be offered a tutorial on picture posting....  
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • SaltygatorvetSaltygatorvet TallahasseePosts: 3,904 Captain
    tankard said:

I promise epicness.

Then your report will suck and we will
    let you know
    You should have been here yesterday
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 7,358 Admiral
    duckmanJR said:
    tankard said:

I promise epicness.

Is that a shot across my bow?
    ;)
  • JWTJWT Posts: 614 Officer
    ironic.....stpetebaitman got 6 responses to his vids & they are really good stuff. no way over the top OMG!...OMG!...****!!!!!  every 2 seconds. then you have this current example that has now over 60 responses............mostly arguing about the other responses! he put out a video for comment & got some. maybe not the type he wanted but certainly well deserved. 
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 12,943 AG
    edited September 13 #66
    duckmanJR said:
    tankard said:

I promise epicness.

;)
    I don't think so.  I believe it was an acknowledgement of the PM I sent DuckmanJR offering to do just that.  
    duckmanJR said:
    tankard said:

I promise epicness.

;)
    I don't think so.  I believe it was an acknowledgement of the PM I sent DuckmanJR offering to do just that.  
    Correct.... 
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    JWT said:
    ironic.....stpetebaitman got 6 responses to his vids & they are really good stuff. no way over the top OMG!...OMG!...****!!!!!  every 2 seconds. then you have this current example that has now over 60 responses............mostly arguing about the other responses! he put out a video for comment & got some. maybe not the type he wanted but certainly well deserved. 
    Yeah...this is kinda where I was going....

And all the issues and ideas regarding videos have been discussed ad nauseum.... As long as they do not violate the *SITES* terms of use...just skip over his posts. 
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
  • Jack HexterJack Hexter New Port RicheyPosts: 4,644 Moderator
    edited September 13 #69
    duckmanJR said:

And all the issues and ideas regarding videos have been discussed ad nauseum.... As long as they do not violate the *SITES* terms of use...just skip over his posts. 
    Exactly, and if members would quit arguing over this "video", this thread would drop off the face of the earth, or at least be buried off the first page
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 8,948 Admiral
    You guys are epic.

Captain Todd Approves

• 4WARD4WARD Cross Creek,FLPosts: 1,433 Officer
    This kid really has something here.
    "I hate graveyards and old pawn shops
    For they always bring me tears
    I can't forgive the way they rob me
    Of my childhood souvenirs"... John Prine
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 10,452 AG
    anyone want to see a vid of a peter mullet?

and yes that is a real west coast name for a small winter mullet.
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 12,943 AG
    I'd love to see some videos of what you do, Art.  I'm sure a lot of us would.
  • petedoggiedogpetedoggiedog Posts: 180 Deckhand
    BRUTAL!  but take heart kvartek, and consider the source on some of the posters on your thread. after all how much fishing does a person with 5000, 10000, 15000, some even 20,000 posts do. can't be much. armchair quarterbacks.
    BRUTAL!  but take heart kvartek, and consider the source on some of the posters on your thread. after all how much fishing does a person with 5000, 10000, 15000, some even 20,000 posts do. can't be much. armchair quarterbacks.
    Well,  I really don't know the answer....but I do know one guy that goes 260 - 280 days a year.....  and probably would be more if there wasn't a 60 day duck season  LOL 
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    I'd love to see some videos of what you do, Art.  I'm sure a lot of us would.
    I just drive

I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
    I log 2000 + hours/year on the water.
    I hunt a bit too.
    it gets boring after the first 100 traps

sometimes it's just a ride for one of the dogs.

• pottydocpottydoc The thriving metropolis of Umatilla Posts: 3,448 Captain
    ANUMBER1 said:
    sometimes it's just a ride for one of the dogs.

Does he point them, too? That’s dang funny. 
    he likes them crabs, I give him a live one once in a while, he'll mess with it until he gets the claws off then crunches it.
  • fishermenfishermen Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    Do you need a fly fishing box to catch shrimp?
  • fsu11fsu11 Posts: 2,059 Captain
    I am so thankful this thread was brought back up, i think the video was fantastic! And I learned a lot about how to catch shrimp...... but i really enjoyed the "old forum" responses the most lol