Home Egret Boats

Disregard

SRQsnookySRQsnooky Sarasota, FLPosts: 3 Greenhorn
edited September 2019 in Egret Boats #1

Replies

• SpookSpook Posts: 152 Deckhand
    I had one made for a previous Egret by Owen and Sons if you can't find a used one.  My current Egret is on a Rolls Axle trailer out of Plant City.  They make a very nice trailer too but not cheap.  Good luck.

• SRQsnookySRQsnooky Sarasota, FLPosts: 3 Greenhorn
    Thanks for your response, Spook. I too have had Owens and Sons make a trailer for me in the past. It was great.  My only concern is that their construction method (which is robust) causes the boat to sit higher on the trailer than a typical skiff-style trailer. Was that the case with yours?  I’m trying my best to get the boat and trailer in the garage.  I have a call in to Rolls as well. Thanks!
    My Rolls Trailer sits much lower than the Owen and Sons trailer so if height is an issue I would suggest Rolls.  
  • ChonggChongg Posts: 728 Officer
    edited September 2019 #5
    I had Rolls make a trailer for my Egret in 2017. Awesome trailer, and it was the same price Frank wanted for whatever he sells out of the factory.
    I live in Plant City and have been to the shop a few times for parts and am about to take the trailer in for an overhaul of both hubs.  Great people who build great trailers.  I am sure my trailer will last for a long time as long as I take care of it.