2018 2200 Pathfinder TRS JUST REDUCED!!!

pearsdlpearsdl Posts: 11 Greenhorn
2018 2200 Pathfinder TRS,  Green/blue hull, Boat has only been in the water 3 times. It is spotless. I haven't even put the numbers on the vessel. Most of the cushions and extras are still covered with the manufacture's plastic. 80lb trust I-Pilot with remote and quick release bracket has never been in the saltwater,  2018 10 inch Hummingbird Helix that can link to the I-Pilot. 2018 Seastar hydraulic steering. 2018 Atlas 6 inch jackplate. 2018 Yamaha SHO 150hp with command link Yamaha digital controls and gauges, plumbed release well, Pathfinder backrest, custom removable windshield and grab rail from Pathfinder, Lenco trim tabs. Fits perfectly into a garage with a 7 ft opening. 2018 Continental tandem trailer with all the bells and whistles, zero rust. Also, only put in the saltwater 3 times and washed off very good. Garage kept 100% of the time.

I am very firm on the price. I know to the penny what I've got into her. The boat will go 50-55 mph with 2 anglers in her. And 40-43 mph loaded down. Test drives for serious buyers only. No low ballers. I am very sure it won't last long. The reason I'm selling the vessel is because I'm down to a one parent income and have to work all the time. That's why the boat has barely been used

2.5 year warranty on the Yamaha and 10 inch Hummingbird Helix. 

JUST REDUCED!!!! 50K or best offer! I've go 57K in her. If your in the market for a new 2200 come see my first! Please no games serious buyers only no tire kickers! Thanks.

Call: David (941) 916-0481

Replies