Little Slow 11/27/11

Had the pleasure of fishing w Doc, Seppo, Kyle 11/27

The boys BLACKED OUT the wells, and we had high hopes in fairly high seas.
4/4 on fins(bailers), 0/1 on sails, 0 for 2 on SMOKERS.

Win some, lose some, (beats working)

I try to report both the GOOD and BADF trips to best represent the "authenticity" of the hunt / pursuit of LARGE GAME FISH.

Quote of the day "pick your head up, happens to all of us dawg" lol :grin
USCG Freelance Licensed Captain
20 years experience Offshore & Bahamas ( Sailfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Swordfish & Bottom Fish.)
[url]Http://www.e-moneyfishing.com[/url]
(I teach people how to be more effective AND catch MORE and BIGGER fish on their own boats!)
[email protected]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Replies

• Plane Fish nPlane Fish n Posts: 6,439 Admiral
    Hey Eric,

Nobody would dare question the "authenticity" of your reports would they???? :grin:grin:rotflmao:rotflmao

At least you didn't come back empty handed eh!

Take care..

Any pictures?

Cheers

Eric
    PLANE FISH N
  • soflah3soflah3 Posts: 589 Officer
    Always good to get out there no matter the outcome.

Dig the quote of the day :grin
  • e-moneye-money Posts: 4,258 Captain
    Hey Eric,

Nobody would dare question the "authenticity" of your reports would they???? :grin:grin:rotflmao:rotflmao

At least you didn't come back empty handed eh!

Take care..

Any pictures?

Cheers

I like your style Plane Fish N! Not so much "doubting" but I've had people say something like "oh man you
    kill em "ALL THE TIME" because they read a couple 1/2 way decent reports. Not so much.

Reminds me of a funny quote from Old George Labonte.
    "Wanna catch more fish ?"
    "Fish more days"

He also had another "winner"
    "I am not the best, but I am better than you" lol :grin
    20 years experience Offshore & Bahamas ( Sailfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Swordfish & Bottom Fish.)
    (I teach people how to be more effective AND catch MORE and BIGGER fish on their own boats!)
    [email protected]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PaulBoatPaulBoat Posts: 4,389 Officer
    Nice job E$.

BTW - left you a vm on Friday I think.
  • roweryborowerybo Posts: 2,091 Officer
    you guys still got out and enjoyed yourselves. Good job.
  • Reel CsReel Cs Posts: 255 Officer
    Good job "E". I get what you say about posting all your trips, good or bad. Out here, sometimes you drive over them and sometimes you don't. It sure isn't like Costa Rica out here!
    TIGHT LINES FROM DAN
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LET'S GOLET'S GO Posts: 2,041 Captain
    Thanks for the report, BLACKED OUT THE WELLS what and how, lately I have not bin able to beg borrow or steal any bait what is your secret???
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL FROM TEAM LET'S GO,
    BONES AND BOOMER. :dog :dog LET'S MAKE EVERY TRIP COUNT

baf44a4e-6651-4a38-8a03-7b1c3b6bd22b_zpse5ca0565.jpg L.G. LIFE IS GOOD ON THE "LET'S GO!"
  • Plane Fish nPlane Fish n Posts: 6,439 Admiral
    e-money wrote: »
    I like your style Plane Fish N! Not so much "doubting" but I've had people say something like "oh man you
    kill em "ALL THE TIME" because they read a couple 1/2 way decent reports. Not so much.

Reminds me of a funny quote from Old George Labonte.
    "Wanna catch more fish ?"
    "Fish more days"

He also had another "winner"
    "I am not the best, but I am better than you" lol :grin

Eric,

Love the quotes... I will definitely remember them. :applause

You are a gentleman and I like it when there are posts regardless whether they are good or bad! It shows that everyone can have an off day... so seriously, Thank You! :thumbsup:thumbsup

Paul,

I got your voicemail and called you back. I'll try again today. :)

Cheers

Eric
    PLANE FISH N
  • GT FishGT Fish Posts: 9,448 Officer
    FAKE report...;)
    mousey.gif
    61903c544aca27b57fb2aa29e6bc4a3b.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
  • latitudeajustmentlatitudeajustment Posts: 2,019 Captain
    Gee only 4 fins? That's a bad :grin day? Glad you got out and picked up a few meals, congrats and as always thanks for sharing!
  • RockNReelerRockNReeler Posts: 1,067 Officer
    SMOKERS...really Kingfish have been nonexistant in Jupiter this year. I don't know if it's all the jellyfish or what, but this is the thinnest year for Kings I have had in the past 6 years fishing here. My smoker is crying for work.
    SMOKERS...really Kingfish have been nonexistant in Jupiter this year. I don't know if it's all the jellyfish or what, but this is the thinnest year for Kings I have had in the past 6 years fishing here. My smoker is crying for work.

Rock N Reeler,some of my commercial buddies are also crying the blues, while some did pretty good overall.

The Jellyfish were THICK,but we did have 2 SLOBS take a whack off Jupiter on kite baits.
    First fish that skied was about 35-40lbs, an the second looked about 30. Nice to se them in the air.
    (even tho we had mono w circles)
    [email protected]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ontheedge5658ontheedge5658 Posts: 2,664 Captain
    Bo he blacked out the wells using marine grade black paint. He didn't say there was bait in the well. lol
  • Sea EraSea Era Posts: 491 Officer
    Nice pics. what camera did you use. WTG E-money getting out there, to rough for my 17.5
    :grin
    Sea Era wrote: »
    Nice pics. what camera did you use. WTG E-money getting out there, to rough for my 17.5

Funny stuff Sea Era. It was the old "photographic memory" trick. Seen one "bailer" seen em all, and my
    "so called" friends, would have subjected me to SERIOUS ball-busting were I to photograph any fin less than
    say 15lbs:grin

PS: It was even a bit "bumpy" in the 41 on way out. Running beam to sea, and drifting were pleasant.
    (apart from the odd rogue wave that would SOAK my "****".:p
    [email protected]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]