Home Off Topic

Fish Joyce's Dock

12345679»

Replies

• mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 12,602 AG
    I believe Cad is referring to the GTG Matt was trying to throw together.

Captain Todd Approves

• gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 21,685 AG
    this is ot
    my bad, was on topic 
  • Reel TealReel Teal Posts: 3,962 Captain
    gandrfab said:
    this is ot
    my bad, was on topic 
    Off topic of the topic that was off topic. Youre good
  • gandrfabgandrfab Posts: 21,685 AG
    We know I good, this is just a silly thread. 
  • JonsredfishinJonsredfishin Posts: 2,189 Captain
    He did.  If he goes LEO, that's the kind we need.
    Never know. He might be looking at an LEO 24/7.
    I own and operate a lawn maintenance service. I’ve heard every bs story out there from former employees. 
    One president put a man on the moon.
    Another president put a man in the Lady's bathroom.
  • MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 10,438 AG
    Not sure I follow... ah, you mean in jail? 
    I know what you mean, I used be in utility/plumbing contracting. 
    As long as they're paid hourly and show up more often than not, we were relatively ok with them.  Some of our best workers regularly took a few trips to county now and then.  Usually harmless stuff, just indicative of a hard life and getting stuck in the criminal justice system.  Child support, driver's license, drinking related stuff.  Even felonies but they were generally assault/battery related stuff.  For some reason that didn't really phase anyone. Good folks, most of them, just a PITA to deal with random/unplanned absences.  On the other hand, we'd have squeaky-clean folks who weren't worth a $#@! at work. But they came every day and hand no external issues.  But it took them 3x longer to get anything done and required heavy supervision, usually by a guy who knew what he was doing and had a criminal past. 
    I have never seen live bones, but I know that they are often used by rich people to decorate the interior.