Getting Married at 15 years old..

Replies

• ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 10,174 AG
    if it was his cousin it'd be ok.
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 27,131 AG
    edited April 22 #33
    lol Still laughing at anyone that thinks this was a real post and not a joke. Good job TRT keep reeling them in. lol
    I hate agreeing with you about anything, but this time you are right.

If anyone followed TRT posts they would know most of his stuff is made up to get a reaction. 

Mini Mart Magnate

• Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 6,495 Admiral
    Why are you guys so against it ?
    They are in love , Have the blessing of the Parents , and want to start a Family.
    He has a good job that can support her and any kids and she likes being a Housewife and raising Kids.
    What's so bad about that …?
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • SaltygatorvetSaltygatorvet TallahasseePosts: 3,426 Captain
    edited April 22 #35
    cadman said:
    lol Still laughing at anyone that thinks this was a real post and not a joke. Good job TRT keep reeling them in. lol

If anyone followed TRT posts they would most of his stuff is made up to get a reaction. 
    You have to be a special type of loser with too much time in his hands, with this as their only human contact ( ie no friends),  to be into that. I’m still not sure about making it up, everything seems to fit the bill to me. If it’s true he has a crazy messed up family, if not he is a liar. Either way....
    You should have been here yesterday
  • kellerclkellercl Posts: 4,087 Captain
    edited April 22 #36
    Who’s more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
  • Cane PoleCane Pole Stuart, FLAPosts: 9,764 Admiral
    It's a good deal for her. She can marry the guy, have two kids, divorce him, and still start college at 18, while he pays for everything.
    Live music 7 nights a week: http://www.terrafermata.com/_events
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 8,186 Admiral

You have to be a special type of loser with too much time in his hands, with this as their only human contact ( ie no friends),  to be into that. I’m still not sure about making it up, everything seems to fit the bill to me. If it’s true he has a crazy messed up family, if not he is a liar. 

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
  • FlatsMatt96FlatsMatt96 ChuluotaPosts: 1,001 Officer
    Well I am glad to hear this isnt real.
    If youre going to burn a bridge, dont just burn it, use C4 and make a statement. 
  • SaltygatorvetSaltygatorvet TallahasseePosts: 3,426 Captain
    edited April 22 #40
    kellercl said:
    Who’s more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
    The one that quotes Star Wars
    You should have been here yesterday
    edited April 22 #42
    cadman said:

If anyone followed TRT posts they would most of his stuff is made up to get a reaction. 
    You have to be a special type of loser with too much time in his hands, with this as their only human contact ( ie no friends),  to be into that. I’m still not sure about making it up, everything seems to fit the bill to me. If it’s true he has a crazy messed up family, if not he is a liar. Either way....
    I think he wants the persona of trailer trash on the forum. 

A shrink could make a lot of money off TRT 

Mini Mart Magnate

• Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 6,376 Admiral
    They look happy!

Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 6,942 Admiral
    cadman said:
    cadman said:

Do shrinks accept EBT
    asking for TRT
  • JustDaveJustDave Jacksonville FlPosts: 194 Deckhand
    cadman said:
    cadman said:

Do shrinks accept EBT
    asking for TRT
    Shouldn't you be asking for "A friend of TRT's"? I thought that is how that worked LOL
    1995 Stratos 2500WA Twin 2013 200HO ETECS! 
    edited April 22 #46
    cadman said:
    cadman said:

Do shrinks accept EBT
    asking for TRT
    I figure the research books he could write about TRT's condition could make him rich. Just think of the new avenues of mental conditions that could be discovered. 

Mini Mart Magnate

• Mackeral SnatcherMackeral Snatcher Posts: 10,868 AG
    BOOM!!!!!!
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • Conchy CritterConchy Critter Posts: 2,110 Captain
    cadman said:
    I hate agreeing with you about anything, but as usual you are right.

If anyone followed TRT posts they would know most of his stuff is made up to get a reaction. 
    👍👍
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 8,726 Admiral
    Well despite all ya'll crying and trying to analyze me they went ahead and got married , 
    Made it 48 years married   till she passed away from a Heart Attack 3 months after I was born in 1955.
    Miss you Hattie May Lewis...Meadows Georgia ...Grandma to me.
    Great Grandpa  was 27 when he married a 16  year old.
    Washington County Alabama..late 18 Hundreds.

And that’s how you bait a hook for the prim.
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 8,186 Admiral
    "Hyphenated"

"Non-hyphenated" 

anyone notice the irony?
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 6,942 Admiral
    So did he enjoy the junior prom?
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 12,698 AG
    The true story fools half the forum into thinking it was a troll.  10/10.  Bravo.
    Salty tears incoming in 3...2...
  • conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 4,710 Captain
    That was awesome. 

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

• JWTJWT Posts: 566 Officer
    priceless!
  • Reel TealReel Teal Posts: 3,700 Captain
    Hilarious  :D
  • lowe-boylowe-boy Posts: 1,222 Officer
    22 year old predator, preying on a 15yr old baby....................= ****.........
    tell him to go find someone his is intellectually in his range, not still playing with dolls.

I'd put a shotgun between his eyes.....
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 5,561 Admiral
    My wife's grandpa did that.  When he got out of the army in WW1 he stopped in Adel on the way back ro Tampa.

He stayed at a farmers house who had a bunch of daughters of course he picked the youngest one.  She wasn't but 14.
  • Reel TealReel Teal Posts: 3,700 Captain
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 3,878 Moderator
    If you believe anything TRT posts..........it's all BS.

." why would someone want to be a moderator in the first place?"

"There is no compensation for that task other than the satisfaction one might get from being an ***."

mindyabizness

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)