2016 Pioneer 197 Sport Fish

ALVALV Posts: 91 Greenhorn
Selling my Pioneer. It's been a reliable and versatile boat that I bought new after visiting the factory. Was planning on buying the Bulls Bay (also built by Pioneer) but after seeing the build on the Pioneer I changed my mind and spent the extra bucks. Have fished 50 miles out and can trout fish on the way in. Some numbers: 4 mpg at 30 mph with two people and full tank of gas. Floats in 13'. Idles in gear in 15" and need 2 1/2' to get on plane. 56 gallon fuel tank. Just had 300 hour service and full detail mid October. One of the things that caught my attention on this vs other comparable boats was the room behind the front seat. It's amazing how tight this space is on most of the manufacturers smaller units. the trolling motor was a game changer. No more anchoring ! The Rhodan stays on the number and does not drift off then come back to the number as does the Minn Kota. It was well worth the $3800 (installed) that I spent on it. Tide changes and wind changes ....... you're on the number. Two lockable tackle centers and 23 rod holders. The two dash mounted Lowrance touch/manual units allow for all kinds of combo looks. I also have a lot of gear and several hundred (800) numbers between Homosassa and Cedar Key. 3000 to 4000 numbers in the Keys.  All negotiable......$39,990 boat and trailer 

Thanks,  

Al 

2016 Pioneer 197 Sportfish 

White exterior Tan interior

Pioneer hull warranty till 2023

Suzuki 150 horsepower 330 hours

Suzuki warranty 2022

All services done at certified Suzuki dealer. 300 hour service done Mid October/2018

2 new house batteries I start 1 deep cycle  

Tandem axle trailer w/brakes on both wheels and spare tire mounted

T-top Anodized aluminum

2017 Rhodan trolling motor 24 volt 72' shaft 2 remotes extra "mother" board on board Minn Kota 24 volt charger

1 Lowrance HDS 7 Gen 2 touch dash mounted

1 Lowrance HDS 7 Gen 3 touch/manual dash mounted

12"x12" hydraulic trim tabs

Anchor pulpit

Richie compass

Built in lure trays lockable 

All boat cushions ... never used
Horizon VHF w/GPS 8' anntena

2 offshore life preservers (several smaller) 

Extinguisher  

Flotation throw pad

Negotiable miscellaneous 

​Ditch bag ... Horizon handheld waterproof VHF/GPS ACR epirb mirror whistle etc...
Assorted rods and reels 
Landing nets 
2 PFDs auto/manual
2 cast nets 6' and 8'
Terminal tackle
Deep diving plugs
Asst. spoons/jigs/soft plastics/diamond jigs/offshore lures/Williamson deep drop jig
Gaff
Push pole
Bumpers
3 or 4 anchors + 300 to 400' of 3/8 anchor line and 10' of chain w/plow anchor
Anchor ball
Dock lines
Snorkels/masks/fins
New aluminum spare prop/hub
Unused 15 foot backup bilge pump rigged with alligator clip  

Replies