Home General Paddle Craft

kayak paddle reccommendations

FlatsMatt96FlatsMatt96 ChuluotaPosts: 1,358 Officer
I snapped my carlisle kayak paddle a bit ago and it lasted me years, I want another really durable lightweight paddle. Any reccommendations? Might just get another carlisle but I figured I would consult the jury first.
If youre going to burn a bridge, dont just burn it, use C4 and make a statement. 

Replies

• krashkrash Posts: 686 Officer
    Hard to go wrong with Bending Branches
    Old Fugger who just likes to fish
  • SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,347 Admiral
    Can't go wrong with another carlisle either.
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,347 Admiral
    edited January 2019 #4
    double post.

Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• cprcpr Posts: 9,309 Admiral
    https://eddyline.com/paddles/angler-paddles
    lite and strong.
    Check out the inlays.

I got one that looked really cool. My wife took and and said it was too pretty to use, it was artwork. It's hanging up over our bed. At $260 it the most expensive ... and only piece of art a I have bought.  :open_mouth:
    "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future." Niels Bohr
  • John McKroidJohn McKroid Posts: 1,982 Captain
    Not a paddle guy, but would repeat if I was happy with what I had.
  • jordinejordine flPosts: 52 Greenhorn
    The Oracle full carbon fiber paddle looks really nice but pricey.

• FlatsMatt96FlatsMatt96 ChuluotaPosts: 1,358 Officer
    Ill take a look at it. I need a new paddle.
    If youre going to burn a bridge, dont just burn it, use C4 and make a statement.