Home Northwest General Fishing & The Outdoors

Enjoy!

Those us who had to listen to the Gators beat their chests over the past few years, and especially us Seminoles who had to sit through the Tebow "look at me" fest in the rain in 2009...ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjfHIqzF5y4
corksling-2.jpg

Replies

• carramarcarramar Posts: 7 Greenhorn
    Bryan, Thank you for sharing. Great little film! If I just could see the film, I could have saved myself 4 hours of torture.:grin We now know what Urban Meyer's health issue was, empty, cupboard disease. It can be fatal to head coaches.
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,597 AG
    I feel like I just watch one of those movies that lures you into watching it, by showing just the highlights of the flick, then the movie turns out to really suck. We just sucked worst that you guys did. :grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • manleymanley Posts: 887 Officer
    'twas a brutal, brutal, game. There were some major hits laid down last night... how's the kid that got carted off, anyone heard?
  • hooknredshooknreds Posts: 2,461 Captain
    Why do fans have to be so classless now?? I don't even want to take my 9 & 6 year old boys to FSU games so they don't have to hear the gd's, fu's and ask me why the man is pointing his middle finger. UM and UF are just as bad, and the bad thing is we used to call them remark on how bad they acted.
    signed former FSU season ticket holder
  • Mark O.Mark O. Posts: 3,450 Captain
    Some of the expressions in the video are pretty funny...but I agree, Hook n reds...pretty poor sportsmanship from a lot of spectators.
  • wishfishinwishfishin Posts: 4,080 Captain
    ferris1248 wrote: »
    Most think it's their RIGHT to say or do whatever they feel like without showing any respect to others. In their righteousness, they will tell you they bought a ticket and they can do whatever they feel like.

Which is why I choose to enjoy games from my recliner. Having a DVR makes it so much more enjoyable.
    1268964408215_zps1ab1a85e.gif
  • reel estatereel estate Posts: 1,402 Officer
    wishfishin wrote: »
    Which is why I choose to enjoy games from my recliner. Having a DVR makes it so much more enjoyable.

was at the GA FL game this year trying to get through the LONG line of fans into the stadium up through the escalators and stairs only to be consistantly held up by 1 couple......an elderly couple mid eighties i would guess forging ahead the best they could,all i remember thinking annoyed as i was is....Heck yeah!! living life the opposite side of the remote!! inspiring..