Home Off Topic

get your bets down.

cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 32,604 AG
edited January 2019 in Off Topic #1

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

Replies

• pottydocpottydoc Port Saint JoePosts: 4,064 Captain
    Ummmm.......I think I’ll pass for a few more years. :) 150-1 is better than 200-1, though. 
  • 2amigo2amigo Posts: 5,861 Admiral
    Noles just moved up to 13 in recruiting Pottydoc. Might want to put some money up. 
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 32,604 AG
    2amigo said:
    Noles just moved up to 13 in recruiting Pottydoc. Might want to put some money up. 
    That must be Rival. They are still rating Dent at 5 stars and the other services have dropped him to a 4 star rating. They got moved up due to recruiting a 2 star kicker. 247 moved them from 17th to 16th. 

247 is the rating service used by most sources, I assume since they are part of CBS and Rivals is part of Yahoo which is owned by Verizon. 

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

2amigo said:
    13th? Somebodies dreaming. I’d love it if they ended the season that high but I just don’t see it. They’re still gonna have basicly the same o line, who I expect to still suck. And they still need one of the upperclassmen  to step up and be the team leader. They had no one last year. We will see, but I’m still not putting any money down. I have to wait till tree fills us in on how they’re really gonna be.
  • FlatsMatt96FlatsMatt96 ChuluotaPosts: 1,358 Officer

If youre going to burn a bridge, dont just burn it, use C4 and make a statement. 
    Pretty much anything will be better than what we have had the last five years. If it wasn’t for Dalvin Cook, the past years would have looked like last season. It’s a wonder we didn’t have multiple qb’s hurt bad, instead of only Frenchy. We still need for a couple of the upperclassmen to step up and be leaders, also. And get rid of that ignorant backpack.
  • SaltygatorvetSaltygatorvet TallahasseePosts: 5,808 Admiral
    Please keep the backpack
    You should have been here yesterday
    Hmmmmm.... how can I say this nicely? Please go forcefully insert grit into your lower bowel. :) They probably will keep it, though. That stupid backpack is the lamest thing any team has ever done. I think some of last year was God punishing them for carrying something that stupid onto the field. The turnover chain was pretty lame itself, but nowhere near the back pack. I haven’t heard a single fan who thinks otherwise.