Home Off Topic

WoW Bad food Ouch 200 Sick !!!

Replies

• GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,956 Admiral

That sucks.

"A foodborne illness affecting more than 200 people at a Watson Clinic Christmas party was linked to a turkey that wasn’t fully cooked, according to an investigation."

Catering for 800 people. Probably some kitchen help that either didn't know or didn't care about food safety. I always say, 99.9% of people are sorry. I am seldom proven wrong.

Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 11,549 AG
    I am sickened and outraged!
      So preventable, there should be a law about something.
  • FlatsMatt96FlatsMatt96 ChuluotaPosts: 1,358 Officer
    dave44 said:
    LMAO this ^^^^
    If youre going to burn a bridge, dont just burn it, use C4 and make a statement. 
    dave44 said:

I'd bet that it was WHITE meat too.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 12,597 AG
    I am going to need someone's username and password.

Didn't this happen a year or 2 ago where a catered Christmas party got a bunch of people sick?  I was going to actually check the link and see if it was an old story, but I can see from the URL it is recent.

Captain Todd Approves

mplspug said:
    I am going to need someone's username and password.

Didn't this happen a year or 2 ago where a catered Christmas party got a bunch of people sick?  I was going to actually check the link and see if it was an old story, but I can see from the URL it is recent.

I would help you out but the wife just left. That gives me about 30 minutes to "research" Stacey Donovan.

Lol, took me a second to get what you were saying...but I'm slow. 

Captain Todd Approves

• MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 10,438 AG
    From the caterer's website:

"I love to cook as God uses and guides my mind and my hands to prepare delicious food. "

Guess God said hey Steph, let's feed these SOBs some rare turkey.
    They need to lose some weight.
    I have never seen live bones, but I know that they are often used by rich people to decorate the interior.
    Pretty much : coffee:

Captain Todd Approves

• Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 8,019 Admiral
    We are so Weak as a Country now days.
    Our Ancestors survived on Grubs , Dead fish washed up on the Beach and Road kill Possum...
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 7,551 Admiral
    There wasn't many possum & racoons left.
     Back during the great depression.