Home West Central General Fishing & The Outdoors

Offshore charter Clearwater area

HookedUp330HookedUp330 Ida,MI. Tarpon Springs, FL.Posts: 16 Greenhorn
Hello I'm looking for suggestions on who to use around the Clearwater area off a offshore charter. Not looking for a head boat. I'll be down April 28-may-7 and would like to get out. Probably be just myself so.i don't need a big fancy boat. Just looking to fish snappers Kings any other good eating fish. Or if anyone needs a rider I'm willing to pay all expenses or trade walleye/salmon trips in the great lakes. 

Replies

• drgibbydrgibby Posts: 1,434 Officer
    Look up Capt. Brandon Fraley. FishEye charters. He runs a 31 contender out of Clearwater.  Great guy and a good fisherman. You won`t be disappointed. 727-243-4082
  • CaptainBlyCaptainBly Posts: 2,246 Captain
    Which of the great lakes you fishing?  I made an annual trip to fish salmon out of Ludington with my brother for a long time but the salmon fishery seems to have been in a bit of turmoil so haven't done it in a few years.  Brother lives near flint so is fishing a lot of walleye in the river and in Saginaw Bay.  We used to do an annual trip to Lake Erie in May too... but then we discovered the silver king so he comes down here in may/june for tarpon now.

Drop me an im when you are here.  If I am going out, I will try and get you on some fish...
    In Loving Memory of James Zielske, January 19, 1957-July 5, 2013
  • remo_5_0remo_5_0 Posts: 308 Deckhand
    live action fishing charters, Captain Christian Zarra.
  • SJCSJC Posts: 2,571 Captain
    Hello I'm looking for suggestions on who to use around the Clearwater area off a offshore charter. Not looking for a head boat. I'll be down April 28-may-7 and would like to get out. Probably be just myself so.i don't need a big fancy boat. Just looking to fish snappers Kings any other good eating fish. Or if anyone needs a rider I'm willing to pay all expenses or trade walleye/salmon trips in the great lakes. 
    If you're going by yourself maybe check out Captainmorgansfishingadventures.com he seems to do a lot of trips where its single people that need to get together. I see him post on facebook all the time about open spots to get his boat full. Seems to do real well on the fish too. 
    The Beatings will continue until moral improves!
  • Reel SpeedReel Speed Posts: 16 Greenhorn
    Capt. Mike Hinegardner, Above Average 2 out of Clearwater marina. I promise you won regret it.
    2000 Bluewater 2550 w/ twin 200hp ox66's