Home Off Topic

Anyone know the Real Deal regarding Florida Medical Marijuana use?

2»

Replies

• pottydocpottydoc Port Saint JoePosts: 4,132 Captain
    mplspug said:
    pottydoc said:
    Gary S said:

What do you do with the oil?  
    You put drops of it under your younger. Works for pain as well as seizures 
    Is that near the taint?

The wife uses CBD oil and you put it under your tongue, for those who didn't figure that out.  It helps with many ailments such as anxiety and stress caused by your husband.
    I got no clue where auto correct got that from. And yeah, I meant to type tongue. 
  • Gary SGary S Posts: 2,305 Captain
    Guess I won't be able to get any as I don't have a husband.
  • pottydocpottydoc Port Saint JoePosts: 4,132 Captain
    mplspug said:
    pottydoc said:
    Gary S said:

What do you do with the oil?  
    You put drops of it under your younger. Works for pain as well as seizures 
    Is that near the taint?

The wife uses CBD oil and you put it under your tongue, for those who didn't figure that out.  It helps with many ailments such as anxiety and stress caused by your husband.
    Plug, are you talking about my wife, or yours? Mine does not use any MJ, legal or not. Two other family members use the medical stuff, and quite a few on them the not so medical stuff. I’m not against either. 
  • mjnmjn Posts: 1,576 Captain
    I know a few people that have gotten cards in FL recently,. They went from black market to legal. Cost is about the same as black market. You can't compare the legal medical marijuana with the mexican dank weed. If you do, the black market is less expensive.  For good stuff its about the same.

I still think it should just be legal because of the whole free country thing everyone talks about. All this medical nonsense is just that. 
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 12,874 AG
    pottydoc said:

Plug, are you talking about my wife, or yours? Mine does not use any MJ, legal or not. Two other family members use the medical stuff, and quite a few on them the not so medical stuff. I’m not against either. 
    Mine.  

Captain Todd Approves

• MadbeachMadbeach On the riverPosts: 970 Officer
    Needs to be de-criminalized.  Everyone should be able to produce or buy their own.  Flood the market.  Sit back and watch who has the most to lose.  Will it be big pharm?  Big tobacco? Fed alcohol and tobacco tax revenue?   
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 8,085 Admiral
    edited January 2019 #38
    Mexican Dirt weed ??
    That went out in the 80's Bro. It's Kryptonite Blackberry now..with just a hint of Indica  from Afghanistan..
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 7,666 Admiral
    edited January 2019 #39
    They got a brand they call diesel.  2 hits & you can hardly talk.

https://www.coloradopotguide.com/marijuana-glossary/diesel/
  • Here is what my friends tell me.

Dr is $120 a visit and he wants you back every 6 months. You get about 9600 Mg of THC every 60 day period. On Rx brand has some things, the other major has different things like more oils,wax etc.

Lots of stuff like inhalers, vapes, oil drops, etc.

to me it looks like legal but you have to buy your license from a Dr. on his frequency.

did see that our new Secretary of Agriculture who issues our CWP says no problem with Med Weed card and a CWP.

If those are actually factual representations of what its like, they might as well just legalize it and cut out the doctors.
  • And you fork out another $75 to the State for the card and you must renew every year.
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 9,247 Admiral
    And you fork out another $75 to the State for the card and you must renew every year.
    until it's decriminalized seems cheap in order to avoid a case
  • FlashFlash Posts: 11,230 AG
    they got pills too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield
  • Fish HaidFish Haid Posts: 8,417 Admiral
    It is scary to think that so many people are eating or swallowing THC.  At least if they smoke it, they will get stoned right away and maybe not drive.  Eating it, you may get bamboozled two hours later on the interstate.  No way to tell when you have swallowed too much! 
    23895.gif
    Something else I just thought of - In Florida, less than 20g of weed is a misdemeanor.  Extracts, hash, oil, wax, etc is a Felony!  But, the Medical law allows extracts, but not herb.  Huh?
    23895.gif
    edited January 2019 #46
    Ignore the next post!!!
    23895.gif
  • Gary SGary S Posts: 2,305 Captain
    Fish Haid said:
    It is scary to think that so many people are eating or swallowing THC.  At least if they smoke it, they will get stoned right away and maybe not drive.  Eating it, you may get bamboozled two hours later on the interstate.  No way to tell when you have swallowed too much! 
    You know when you swallowed too much.