2011 Marauder Marine Avenger 24
Reluctantly, we’re selling our dream boat to downsize. This is the best riding bay boat I’ve ever been on and has been amazing for our family. This was a hard decision…but it’s best for our family right now. We are the second owners. Details below:
- 2011 Marauder Marine Avenger 24 (dark blue hull)
- Full folding tower with second station by Quality T-Tops
- 2008 Yamaha 200 HPDI – runs amazing and only use non-ethanol fuel, Star-tron, and Yamaha Ring Free at each fill up. There are approximately 1,100 hours on the motor but just over 100 on the new powerhead. The previous owner tried to run pre-mix and blew the original powerhead so he just bought a new one.
- Porta Bracket
- New fuel tank in 2018
- Reinforced floor in 2018
- New non-skid in 2018
- Color-matched porta bracket
- Full spray dodger up front
- Shade for tower
- Full cover available (has a couple of small holes)
- Motorguide Xi5 36V trolling motor with 3 brand new batteries (trolling motor less than 3 years old)
- Power Pole XL (new lines and fresh fluid in the last few months)
- Lenco trim tabs
- Upper station helm is less than 3 years old
- Morse electronic controls
- Lowrance HDS 9 Gen 2 Touch in lower station (old Raymarine in upper station…works fine but never use it)
- Airmar transducers
- Airmar transducers
- New anchor and anchor line
- 2 x onboard chargers
- Raw water washdown pump new in the last year or so
I’d give the condition of the hull inside a 9.5/10. There are a couple small blemishes and the upper station cushions need some love. The hull outside is a 7/10 with some scratches and dings. The gel coat shines up nice with a polish and wax. The boat and motor are kept covered when not in use and the boat is kept waxed. The boat is washed with soap, non-skid deck cleaner, and rinsed with fresh water after EVERY use…I’m extremely anal about that. The motor is also flushed after each use.
The boat comes with a trailer that’s in great shape. The trailer is a 2001 Loadmaster…I thought about replacing it last year and took it to Owens and Sons (who builds the trailers for Marauder Marine). They said the trailer was in fantastic shape and refit it with new bunks, hubs, strap, etc.
I’m asking $75,000 for everything. Feel free to shoot me a message on here if you’d like any more info or detailed photos. I'll take some more detailed pictures in the coming week. Happy to wet test for serious buyers.
Boat is located in the Ruskin/Apollo Beach area (south shore Tampa Bay)