Home Classifieds: Hunting and Shooting

GUNS FOR SALE IN JACKSONVILLE

I'm getting old and I must thin the herd. I will list the items for sale and if any are interested please Email me for details and pictures at [email protected]
12 GA Benelli Ethos
22 Mag Savage A-22 magnum
38 SP Taurus 85 Protector
380 Auto S & W Bodyguard
40 S&W Beretta PX4 Storm
44 Mag Taurus Model 44
45 ACP S & W M&P Shield
9 MM Ruger LC9S Pro

Replies

• nofishtodaynofishtoday Posts: 1,328 Officer
    Interested in the price on the 
    BenelliEthos
  • wizard78wizard78 Posts: 651 Officer
    You took the time to list the firearms, why not list how much you are asking for each so we don't bother you if what we are interested in is out of the price range we are willing to pay? Or, are you looking to have an
    "auction"  on them?
  • CountryBumpkinCountryBumpkin Fla. Piney WoodsPosts: 1,882 Captain
    OK I'll offer $500 for the whole lot of them.

• regular guyregular guy Posts: 58 Greenhorn
    There are a lot of details regarding condition, accessories, optics and options that go with each one. Way too much to list on here.The people who were really interested didn't criticize they just Emailed me like I asked and I appreciate each one. If an Email was a bother to me I wouldn't have suggested it. If it's a bother to you then these guns aren't for you. You simply pass over this post and read another. I'm frequently on my Email and rarely on this site, partially cause of crap like this. Regarding the accusation about an "auction", How dare you slander the character of someone you've never meet just because you they didn't handle it the way you want them to. What kind of person does that? I'm just an old gun guy offering some pretty decent guns for some very reasonable prices. Some have already sold. 
    380 Bodyguard is sold
    Ruger LC9s Pro is sold
    Pocket pistols seem to be the craze these days. 

The Ethos is $1500 but now I suspect there will be follow up questions. If so, Email me. It's not a bother.

Bumpkin I never expected anyone would be interested in the whole lot. Thanks a heap but the offer is a bit low, However $3000 will take what remains as of now.
    Happy New year to all.
  • CountryBumpkinCountryBumpkin Fla. Piney WoodsPosts: 1,882 Captain
    And without you posting a price we never expected you would just be a good ole boy trying to sell a few safe queens.
    Most post without prices turn out to be a waste of time, everything from thinking a 25 year old rusty one that was never shot should sell for the same price as a new one on Bud's website, to thieves and dopers selling for so cheap you are afraid they will rob you if you meet them.

But don't be upset about it, just think about this for a minute. How would you feel if you went to a new store that opened up and started walking around seeing all kinds of stuff you would like to buy, but no prices. Then the clerk says if you are interested in anything we can haggle over each items price one at a time. :)
    Maybe you are lonely and would enjoy the conversation.......to most on here post like these are a waste of time. ;)