Home Off Topic

Gun-Related Injuries Send More Than 8,000 Kids A Year To The ER

14567810»

Replies

• cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 32,734 AG
    Mister-Jr said:
    I don't have children, it's hard for me to worry about.  Additionally, everyone I see in my daily commute in on their cell.
    You don't have kids, so you can't worry about kids dying from misusing a cell phone, But at the same time you are on a thread about kids getting hurt misusing a gun even though you don't have kids. 

You don't see something odd about that. 

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,752 AG
    cadman said:
    Mister-Jr said:
    I don't have children, it's hard for me to worry about.  Additionally, everyone I see in my daily commute in on their cell.
    You don't have kids, so you can't worry about kids dying from misusing a cell phone, But at the same time you are on a thread about kids getting hurt misusing a gun even though you don't have kids. 

No
    Vote for the other candidate
    edited December 2018 #274
    Mister-Jr said:
    cadman said:
    Mister-Jr said:

No
    And that is the problem. You aren't concerned with facts, Just push an agenda while ignoring the facts or issues that don't fit it. You really don't care about teens dying. That does not matter to you and you don't worry about that. 

Mini Mart Magnate

• Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,752 AG
    cadman said:
    Mister-Jr said:
    cadman said:
    Mister-Jr said:

No
    And that is the problem. You aren't concerned with facts, Just push an agenda while ignoring the facts or issues that don't fit it. You really don't care about teens dying. That does not matter to you and you don't worry about that. 
    I live five miles from Parkland High School.  Mass murder of children does consern  me.
    Vote for the other candidate
  • pottydocpottydoc Port Saint JoePosts: 4,069 Captain
    If you if you really cared, it would make no difference to you what killed them. Dead kids are dead kids. 
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,487 AG
    pottydoc said:
    If you if you really cared, it would make no difference to you what killed them. Dead kids are dead kids. 
    One provides a partisan political lever and the other doesn't. 
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
    fins4me said:
    pottydoc said:
    One provides a partisan political lever and the other doesn't. 
    That is the motivation, not concern for teenagers dying.

Mini Mart Magnate