Great Sheepshead bite

Title says it all. Aslo wearin out the Slot Reds and Trout. Flounder too but has been on the slower side.

Replies

• BottomBumpinBottomBumpin Posts: 1,121 Officer
    WOW!  thats a mess of sheeps, congrats capt!  thanks for sharing MM
  • Goo_fin_offGoo_fin_off MayportPosts: 9 Greenhorn
    Word brotha word!!!!!
  • bswivbswiv Posts: 7,180 Admiral
    Always been told that envy was a bad thing..........but I got a bit of it now.
  • coolcowcoolcow Posts: 14 Greenhorn
    Nice fish. Do you still get upset about commercial guys who take a lot of fish out of the ocean?
  • Cast_N_BlastCast_N_Blast JaxPosts: 1,076 Officer
    coolcow said:
    Nice fish. Do you still get upset about commercial guys who take a lot of fish out of the ocean?
    g Thank you for doing your best to make sure no legitimate fisherman post reports on this site. Welcome to the site, your doing great. 
  • PBRn7.62PBRn7.62 Posts: 113 Deckhand
    Thanks for the report Steve!
  • coolcowcoolcow Posts: 14 Greenhorn
    I don’t follow, but you’re welcome? I was wondering if he changed his mind on that because that’s a lot of fish.
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 9,472 Admiral
    Awesome day!
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • echo4echoecho4echo Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    Thank you for the post Steve, I’m the guy who was talking to you at the ramp with the Skiff.
  • Graphix GuyGraphix Guy Posts: 32 Greenhorn
    Wow, nice report! 
  • po28derpo28der Posts: 236 Deckhand
    Might need to book a trip with you next fall. I am strapped now just rebuilt a motor. 
  • livebaitlivebait Posts: 665 Officer
    nice report and catches-I have a question for you and other members-what brand of knives do you use for cleaning fish? Thought I would upgrade or replace mine.
  • shamlin32shamlin32 Posts: 21 Greenhorn
    Great haul!
  • Sea SnakeSea Snake Posts: 5,278 Admiral
    livebait said:
    nice report and catches-I have a question for you and other members-what brand of knives do you use for cleaning fish? Thought I would upgrade or replace mine.

Dexters are great knives and you can keep them sharp, plus they're affordable.

that's what I like anyway.......
  • 220BAHIA220BAHIA Posts: 68 Greenhorn
    What was the meaning of cast and blasts comment ?
  • FirmanjaxFirmanjax Posts: 379 Deckhand
    edited November 2018 #17
    livebait said:

I've got a cutco filet knife that has been excellent.  They are easy to sharpen or you can send it back to cutco and they will make it razor sharp for free.  I've never done that though.  Little more pricey but they last for years. 

And nice report Steve.