Home Off Topic

I would like to be this is true

Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,763 AG

Vote for the other candidate

Replies

• GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,956 Admiral
    edited October 2018 #2

That's awesome! Great publicity for Publix, helps the folks in the panhandle out and Publix sells some groceries. Win-win.

I don't shop anymore(I have a wife that handles that) but Publix is my favorite grocery store. My wife prefers Kroger even though she grew up with Publix in Clearwater(Largo/Indian Rocks Beach).

Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
  • AC ManAC Man Posts: 6,466 Admiral
    Never shopped any grocery store other than Publix in my 63 years on this earth except Piggly Wiggly and A&P when visiting the town I was born in Tennessee.

The police convoy looked a little silly on a wide open HWY.
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 33,451 AG
    Wasn't there more comments to this? I know I posted a reply. What happened to them? 

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• hatcityhatcity Stuart,FLPosts: 3,413 Captain
    cadman said:
    Wasn't there more comments to this? I know I posted a reply. What happened to them? 
    it's a little further down the page
    I was not born stupid, just had lots of practice
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 33,451 AG
    Oh, he did the topic twice, thought I was losing my mind for a second there. 

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,763 AG
    cadman said:
    Oh, he did the topic twice, thought I was losing my mind for a second there. 
    No, I lost mine and posted twice.
    Vote for the other candidate
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 7,693 Admiral
    I've seen it happen before.
  • GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,956 Admiral
    Mister-Jr said:
     No, I lost mine and posted twice.
    stc1993 said:
    I've seen it happen before.
    There is no reason to rub salt in the wound stc1993. At Mister-Jr's age these things happen. BTW, Publix store brand salt is good stuff.

Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 12,921 AG
    Is it pink?

Captain Todd Approves