Home East Central General Fishing & The Outdoors

PC- Another snapper report

These fish made it 5.5 days out of a 6 day snapper season.  This was a fine way to close out the season.

Mark P. Wilson
USCG 100t Master, Assist Tow
Marine Surveyor, SAMS-SA, ABYC, IAMI
Wilson Yacht Survey, Inc. 

Replies

• Docked WagesDocked Wages Posts: 2,976 Admin

Baked Whole Snapper!
    Mark P. Wilson
  • stc1993stc1993 Albany, GA Carrabelle, FLPosts: 9,329 Admiral
    Some good ones.
  • duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 21,253 AG
    Nice work Mark.
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 16,302 AG
    Right on! 
    You can't pet a dead dog back to life 
  • GettnreddyGettnreddy Posts: 130 Deckhand
    So I see 2 people in 3 different pictures. 1 of which is the same person holding up 2 different snapper. I see 3 snapper in the cooler. Where is the 3rd person? Looks as if one person caught and kept to many.
  • Docked WagesDocked Wages Posts: 2,976 Admin
    So I see 2 people in 3 different pictures. 1 of which is the same person holding up 2 different snapper. I see 3 snapper in the cooler. Where is the 3rd person? Looks as if one person caught and kept to many.
    The third person is me...my boat I am not in any pictures, I took the pictures and I am camera shy..  Thanks for the detective work.    
    Mark P. Wilson
  • Kim ChiKim Chi Posts: 310 Deckhand
    BUSTED!! Oh wait, yeah, there was a guy taking the picture.....Carry on.  Thanks for posting your reports.

The third person is me...my boat I am not in any pictures, I took the pictures and I am camera shy..  Thanks for the detective work.    

• LivinTheDreamPCLivinTheDreamPC Posts: 223 Deckhand
    /facepalm   /doublefacepalm

nice catch dood.  i swear that thing looks like a cop boat.  prolly a good trick.  when your on a snapper hole the 900 googans out there dont roll up on you and try and set right on top of where your fishin cuz they they think its a fwc boat.  tricky.  nice catch.  keep up the good work.  
  • DustinDustin Posts: 99 Greenhorn
    And therein lies the reason why so many people don’t post on this forum anymore.  Give me a break.  

Anyway, nice fish Mark! 
  • grey2112grey2112 Posts: 358 Deckhand

I swear it is getting to the point where SOME people on these forums require a poster to put pics up of their fishing license, DNA sample, fingerprints, time-stamp the photo, show it measured, and get sworn affidavits in triplicate and notarized.  Sheesh.

• SushiwagonSushiwagon Posts: 92 Deckhand
    Nice fish Mark and thanks to GettnReady for keeping it real......real stupid.  Wow this forum amazes me.  Thanks for posting and yes this is the reason I dont post anything on here.  
    Chuck Norris doesnt wear a watch, Chuck Norris decides what time it is! :cool
  • SC53SC53 Posts: 675 Officer
    Yes exactly the reason. 
    And Mark, nicely done my friend.
  • Adamk683Adamk683 SebastianPosts: 2 Greenhorn
    Well done Mark! Baking whole a whole fish is always a hit!
  • Belfast BillBelfast Bill Posts: 99 Deckhand
    Great post,great pic's and fish, pity about the a- hole comment.
  • tunamantunaman Posts: 3,767 Captain
    Nice fish...exactly the reason i don't post here anymore....or one of them!!! :)
  • mogantamersmogantamers Posts: 87 Greenhorn
    Studs.  And the comment is why there’s still reports showing from August.  Miss the forum of fifteen years ago.  Bashes, new fishing partners oh and regular reports.

10-18