Home Off Topic

tattoos - PSI

2»

Replies

• tankardtankard Posts: 7,031 Admiral

No tattoos, no piercings.

I don't really mind them on girls as long as it's not overkill but.....they have NEVER made a woman look better IMO.

I guess you could say I tolerate them. Really have no choice these days. The tables have turned, and those with no ink or piercings are the strange outcasts.

• mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 12,555 AG
    He probably just needs to select a trade and be less general and all encompassing.  

Captain Todd Approves

• mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    edited September 2018 #34
    tankard said:

I don't really mind them on girls as long as it's not overkill but.....they have NEVER made a woman look better IMO.

I guess you could say I tolerate them. Really have no choice these days. The tables have turned, and those with no ink or piercings are the strange outcasts.

True, but the advantage us non-tats will have is that we will be able to walk around in short sleeves or short pants uninhibited.
  • SAENoleSAENole Posts: 11,187 AG
    mplspug said:
    He probably just needs to select a trade and be less general and all encompassing.  

Tattoo artist. 
    Warning Level 2
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 11,693 AG
    tankard said:

True, but the advantage us non-tats will have is that we will be able to walk around in short sleeves or short pants uninhibited.
    get a thong tat and walk around with no pants..
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 8,003 Admiral
    I did a Mossy Oak Bottom lands on my butt and crotch area and hunt naked. No worry's about scented up clothes and my pattern seems to match the ground real well....winning..
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • surfmansurfman WC FLPosts: 5,982 Admiral
    TRT your always thinking, good for you :)
    Tight Lines, Steve
    My posts are my opinion only.

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.  Will Rogers