Alabama/Georgia Line Lease Partners

PassItOnPassItOn Posts: 6 Greenhorn
1700+/- acres in Russell County, Alabama. In the highest deer density of the state. Season comes in around Oct.15th-Feb.10th without any interruptions. Can harvest(s) 3 bucks per state rule and one doe a day. Property is located on a dead end dirt road thru two gates surrounded by big land owners. Camphouse with all amenities, skinning shed, storage shed, fire pit, etc. Caretaker to do the planting/bushhogging. Just show up hunt. $2,500. No locals/out of state 9-10 slots/members max. Kids/Guests are welcome. The property is appx. 2 1/2 hours from Panama City/Tallahassee, 4 hours from Gainesville, and 5 1/2 hours from Tampa/Orlando. This affordable set up allows for low pressure, increased sightings/harvests and plenty elbow room for enjoyment and accommodations. Please send me a message if have any further questions. Thanks 

Replies

• CoastalCatchCoastalCatch Lighthouse PointPosts: 364 Deckhand
    This is here ...WHY?!

'The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.' ~ George Orwell

• Tori'S ToyTori'S Toy Posts: 271 Deckhand
    Southeast General Fishing and The Outdoors ?

attachment.php?attachmentid=230307&d=1483582365
  • FrydaddyFrydaddy Boynton BeachPosts: 421 Deckhand
     :D 
  • joekat46joekat46 North PortPosts: 1,981 Captain
    edited September 1 #5
    Would be better placed in the General Hunting section.  Alabama does have mandatory deer harvest reporting so many in that section would be too scared to participate. :D
  • qotsaautopilotqotsaautopilot Posts: 59 Greenhorn
    This is here ...WHY?!

I wish there were more hunting posts in this forum.  I’d much rather have a one stop shop than going to multiple pages trying to find info that pertains to my area.  General hunting cover the whole state.
  • blakhawkdocblakhawkdoc Posts: 212 Deckhand
    This is here ...WHY?!

I wish there were more hunting posts in this forum.  I’d much rather have a one stop shop than going to multiple pages trying to find info that pertains to my area.  General hunting cover the whole state.
    Not sure how Alabama hunting pertains to your area if you live on the treasure cost of Florida. And if you don't live on the treasure cost of Florida then your in the wrong forum anyways. But at the end of the day there is a hunting forum on Florida Sports Man and this should be there and not in the fishing section. Just my two cents.
  • OwlseyOwlsey Posts: 321 Deckhand
    For sure place this in general hunting. Lots of folks looking for available lease. But be prepared. Some of the regular readers/posters can be a bit critical. They like to share their opinions without filtering it.
    Ain't that the truth
  • CoastalCatchCoastalCatch Lighthouse PointPosts: 364 Deckhand
    edited September 3 #10
    This is here ...WHY?!

More local hunting is just fine...stealth advertising 500 miles away...not so much!

'The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.' ~ George Orwell

Really who GAF its something to read