Need A Crew / Want To Fish

2»

Replies

• Chef RamenChef Ramen Posts: 16 Greenhorn
    I moved back to FL about 3 years ago and have been working on learning to fish this area. I have a flats boat and would like to find people to fish with, specifically fly fishing.
    If you know how to find and catch fish on the fly, I would be happy to pole you around and get some experience.
  • stingraystingray Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    Looking to HST early morning this weekend for wahoo. Had a gear issue looking for someone who has at least 2 reels to come with and help put some meat in the cooler.
  • Uncle_MikeUncle_Mike Posts: 53 Greenhorn
    edited April 9 #34
    We are planning on wahoo fishing out of St. Augustine Saturday morning and possibly some bottom fishing. 
  • Rod75Rod75 Posts: 19 Greenhorn
    Hoping to hook up with someone to do some sheepshead fishing, do a lot off the jetty on foot but would love to fish off a boat. I am willing to help with gas and bait, I am a retired marine and have own gear and tackle. PM me or call me at 757 842 0310.
  • stingraystingray Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    Going for wahoo Sunday in a 23 contender. Probably be about a 120 split
  • model14model14 JacksonvillePosts: 1,006 Officer
    Bottom fishing for BSB at NM and MR on Saturday. Leaving Mayport at 0900, return no later than 1400. I'll furnish the bait and tackle. Split cost about $20 each. Should be calm seas and little wind, but cold.
    If interested, text me at 517 499 4222.
    Richard
  • model14model14 JacksonvillePosts: 1,006 Officer
    Someone responded. I have a crew for Saturday.
  • Jus1moreJus1more Posts: 17 Greenhorn
    That sounds like a fun trip. If you ever need another hand let me know. Ive been fishing around here for over 20 years. 9047530480
    Waterwize wrote: »
    Got a couple spots open for our trip Monday late afternoon overnights , to the drydock first then? Maybe the roll down ? 42 sportfish . Any one interested ?

That sounds like a fun trip. If you ever need another hand let me know. Ive been fishing around here for over 20 years. 9047530480

Read more: http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?24633-Need-A-Crew-Want-To-Fish/page4#ixzz54dtpV1au
    Elliot wrote: »
    Hello All,

Recent arrival in Fernandina who is looking for some blue water lovers to fish my boat offshore with me. Just transitioned from a 32' Edgewater open fish to a Rampage 45 Sport Fisherman. Tournament rigged, big Caterpillars, incredible machine....but want a few more guys to split fuel, ice & bait costs divisible by how many aboard. And that includes me! Prefer fishing during the week and occasional overnight trips but occasionally do weekends. I troll for Dolphin, Wahoo & Tuna but also enjoy bottom fishing. I don't bait hooks or tie knots so serious fisherman only please. PM ok but phone calls preferred. Ok to call between 7a-10p. Elliot @ 239-410-3040

Welcome to Fernandina. Id love to go. Im somewhat familiar with Rampage sportfishers and can tie a heck of a knot, keep a deck clean. and get beautiful filets off a fish. I live in Fernandina as well and run a 21" center console. Offshore at least 10 - 20 times per year. 9047530480 Jeff
  • BluewaterboundBluewaterbound Posts: 30 Greenhorn
    Hey guys, I am taking my motorhome to the Florida keys in April for some serious offshore fishing(wife staying at home on this trip). I have a 27' catamaran with twin Suzukis rented for April 22-28th out of Marathon. I have all the safety gear and tackle. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks.
  • optimistic Angleroptimistic Angler Posts: 596 Officer
    New to Jacksonville, I'm from Orlando and fished mostly Ponce inlet to Sebastian inlet, inshore near shore and offshore bottom, shrimping too. I have a 20' center console looking for someone with local knowledge to fish and shrimp with and show me how you do it up here anything from inshore to the beach and offshore. I'm available most weekends. You can call or text me at 407-748-4101 Mark
  • struddlesstruddles JacksonvillePosts: 2 Greenhorn
    Looking for a boat to go out on. Inter coastal or ocean. Willing to pay for gas/bait. I’ve always loved fishing but rarely get the chance to go. I’m definitely leaning towards novice but I learn quickly and am more than willing to help with chores before and after a trip. Text me if that sounds like a deal to you. 904-386-3777
  • dontezumadontezuma Posts: 136 Deckhand
    edited May 18 #45
    I'm heading out of Vilano at sunrise to see if I can't jump some Tarpon.  I'm looking for a buddy.  Anyone interested?  Probably back to the dock by noon. PM me.
  • STEEZOSTEEZO Posts: 114 Deckhand
    Anyone that knows how to catch kingfish interested in a Friday (July 6th) AM trip?  I'm looking to catch my first kingfish.  I prefer leaving early (around 0600-0630) and plan to be back around noon.  I'll probably have my two kids with me (3yo and 5yo).  They're well behaved and don't whine that much.  I got room for one or one with a young kid.  Boat is a 23ft with 150s.  Shoot me a msg if interested.
  • caseybonecaseybone Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    Ahoy! Anyone going Snapper fishing this Friday-Sun that has an open spot in their boat? I'll happily pay for some gas, bring snacks, bait, and take you out in my boat inshore fishing in return. Or if you're a craft beer guy I can certainly sweeten the deal with some Side Project, Surly, Central Waters, or whatever tickles your fancy. Cheers!
  • ElliotElliot Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    I put up a post about a year ago saying I had an occasional opening for offshore fisherman on my boat (45’ Sportfisherman) out of Fernandina. Met a few guys who do fish with me, still have an occasional slot or 2 available. I do bottom, ledge & Gulfstream trips. Must be experienced offshore, non-smoking (on the boat), don’t get sick & able to cost share trip proportional to number going. Awesome boat, great crew. Give me a shout to discuss further. Elliot (239) 410-3040
2»