Soccer team found alive in cave after more than a week

13»

Replies

• CountryBumpkinCountryBumpkin Fla. Piney WoodsPosts: 1,294 Officer
    edited July 11 #62
    dave44 said:
    Wonder what part George Clooney will play? :)
    I heard  on the news he crashed his scooter so he may not be playing at all. I'd rather see Turner River Terror star in the role than Clooney.
    You’re right. I think they made the right decision by calling him in. I hope his girls are younger in the movie than real life though.
    If they use TRT's girls.......they better shoot the scenes with a panoramic camera. ;)     :)

I say......I say son.......new & improved my tail feathers.

• Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 5,396 Admiral
    Me Too...Dozens of them.
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 9,575 Admiral
    Looks like they are already there!!
    https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/thailand-cave-movie-hollywood-producers-already-on-the-scene/news-story/74268c86b6cf82501c628693490e14ab

I'm sure they will cast some hot chick to be the lead diver since Clooney took a nose dive off his moped! :o
    2013 Pathfinder 22 TE , 150 Yamaha,
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 7,046 Admiral
    Looks like they are already there!!
    https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/thailand-cave-movie-hollywood-producers-already-on-the-scene/news-story/74268c86b6cf82501c628693490e14ab

I'm sure they will cast some hot chick to be the lead diver since Clooney took a nose dive off his moped! :o
    Good, we need turner terror to have a hot diver to interact with. 
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 5,396 Admiral
    I'd prefer Thai Twins....Bipolar ..just to keep it interesting.
    Maybe a Blonde Russian jealous  girlfriend stalking me in a G string and Heels thru the Jungle...Winning..
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • adampaul883adampaul883 miamiPosts: 26 Greenhorn
    Most of the players are not swimmers, because of this they can die but the rescue team helped them and teach them swimming.

This is the main reason they survived. 
  • Billy No MatesBilly No Mates Posts: 2,541 Captain
    Most of the players are not swimmers, because of this they can die but the rescue team helped them and teach them swimming.

This is the main reason they survived. 
    Actually that isn't true. They drugged the boys so they wouldn't panic on the way out.
    Maybe you are right on this because I read this on a blog, In the article explained that there was plenty of mud water in the cave and that's increasing over the time because of the rain. The players are not good swimmers to handle such a situation. 

I don't know that they were drugged by the rescue team. In the end, All are saved that's very important. 
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 6,479 Admiral
    We prefer the term sedated.  Also acceptable, roofed.

Captain Todd Approves

• dave44dave44 Posts: 7,046 Admiral
    mplspug said:
    We prefer the term sedated.  Also acceptable, roofed.
    Roofied?
    Do you guys know, The rescue team members are from India. They did splendid work to rescue the kids.
13»