Home Action Craft Boats

In need of grommet around rod holes under gunnel

Fortsmith11Fortsmith11 Posts: 7 Greenhorn
I purchased a 2000 1720, and the holes under the gunnel where the rods feed into are just bare fiberglass.  I am sure there is supposed to be some kind of grommet or other buffer around that hole to protect the fishing rods, I just don't know what that thing would be called.  Can any of you give me any leads to help start my search?  Thank you in advance!


Sign In or Register to comment.