Submit Your Catch Photos to Florida Sportsman

1234568»

Replies

• sledrydrsledrydr Posts: 3 Greenhorn
  • PanhandlePoonPanhandlePoon Posts: 18 Greenhorn
    92.6 lbs Cobia Caught in Destin Fl.
  • blakhawkdocblakhawkdoc Posts: 39 Greenhorn
    My wife's first redfish. She caught it on a silverspoon.

My wife caught this decent sheepshead this weekend. She doesn't normally hold fish but she was proud of this one!
  • Cathy977Cathy977 Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    How about this "RED" Caught in a canal off of some ones back yard in Sarasota...
  • blakhawkdocblakhawkdoc Posts: 39 Greenhorn
    Nice catch.
  • rharbin1989rharbin1989 Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    tarpon I caught in december 2017
  • rharbin1989rharbin1989 Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    took my step son speck fishing with my dad last weekend. We caught plenty of fish and he loved every second of it. Teach them young, so they can take you fishing when your old.
  • duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 18,709 AG
    NICE!!
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • SnookSlob1SnookSlob1 Posts: 53 Greenhorn
    edited April 16 #224
     Caught this nice little tarpon tonight on the terroreyes 
  • rodrikrobertrodrikrobert usaPosts: 23 Greenhorn
    Griz said:

In the pages of Florida Sportsman’s Action Spotter section, we want to print the best photos of fishing and hunting action—yours. Each month we choose the best of reader submissions to accompany our 11 regional reports. So send us your best hold up, release, gaffing, playing and scenic shots and look for them in our pages each month.

Here’s how to submit photos for the magazine:

Digital photo files that are at least 500 KB large.

If you’re having trouble setting up the larger file size, the trick is to set your camera at its highest file-size setting and make sure that your email program isn’t shrinking them to thumbnail size automatically.

Smartphone photos: Please send the image in its Actual Size format—the highest resolution available.

Send your photos to: [email protected]

Keep in mind that your photo might appear a year later, when the season comes around again.

Remember that magazines and Web sites want to publish special, unique images and FS is no different. So if you’d like to send us your pictures, kindly don’t send the same images elsewhere.

The editors—FSJeff, FSDavid, FSSam, FSDrew
    Apply and Buy 100% Quality passports online +237 (652515225) drivers license, ID cards, residence permit,Visas, citizenship card, work permit, ielt certificates, birth certificate, Gun Permit License ([email protected])

Buy high quality original passports,visas, driver's license, ID cards and other registered documents at affordable prices. Our documents are genuine,Legit and registered. You are free to contact us for any inquiry and questions. It takes us time, skill, experience and socialize to get it done. Note that the actual document is registered with the country's database so that you can travel in a country of your choice or country.

To order, please send your questions to our e-mail or whatsapp

Contact e-mails ......... [email protected]

General support ....... [email protected]

Whats-apps------------ +237 (652515225)

Contact us for documents from the following countries
    USA (ALL COUNTRIES),GERMANY, United Kingdom, CANADA,DUTCH LAND COUNTRIES, EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA. All countries are Available
    Griz said:

In the pages of Florida Sportsman’s Action Spotter section, we want to print the best photos of fishing and hunting action—yours. Each month we choose the best of reader submissions to accompany our 11 regional reports. So send us your best hold up, release, gaffing, playing and scenic shots and look for them in our pages each month.

Here’s how to submit photos for the magazine:

Digital photo files that are at least 500 KB large.

If you’re having trouble setting up the larger file size, the trick is to set your camera at its highest file-size setting and make sure that your email program isn’t shrinking them to thumbnail size automatically.

Smartphone photos: Please send the image in its Actual Size format—the highest resolution available.

Send your photos to: [email protected]

Keep in mind that your photo might appear a year later, when the season comes around again.

Remember that magazines and Web sites want to publish special, unique images and FS is no different. So if you’d like to send us your pictures, kindly don’t send the same images elsewhere.

The editors—FSJeff, FSDavid, FSSam, FSDrew
    A
    A

Buy Real and Fake Passport, Visa, ID card, Resident Permit, Drivers Licensr, Boadering Pass, Gun Permit License, IELTS certificates  e-mail....  [email protected]
       whatsapp....  +237652515225

i am an expert in documentation and paper work, i offer good and excellent services in the 

production all documents you will be needing.I work secretely not to involve any third party 

some of the documents i produces with excellent qualities are...
                   Passport, Visa and ID card.
                   Resident Permit and Drivers License.
                   Boadering Pass and Gun Permit License.
                   English Test Report Certificate and IELTS Training center.
      These documents and papers are available for all countries, i provide the best and quality 

documents which is non- detected, has all the holograms,which can be done in 3days.
    i am located in cameroon where these documents will be secretely produced.
       Each document or certificate produced is registered in the country's data base system for 

confirmation and is searchable in any searcg engine be it google.
    contact for more information...
              whatsapp....  +237652515225

• brpbrp Posts: 22 Greenhorn
    Daytona Beach Area Lower Slot Snook
  • Rzack25Rzack25 Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    50 miles out of John's Pass
  • saltybluegrasssaltybluegrass Posts: 53 Greenhorn
    edited June 26 #230
    1.5 pd oscar lakes off south bend 

• DThiessen85DThiessen85 Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    My pb snook 36". Caught in southwest florida

• mgilbertmgilbert Posts: 21 Greenhorn