Boat trailer question

Hello all,

I am in the Lake worth area. I’m looking to have the bearings repacked on my trailer. Can anyone reccomend anyone? Please and thanks

Replies

• Glass MinnowGlass Minnow Posts: 47 Greenhorn

Hi,  I have had work done on an old trailer and bought a new one from All County Trailer. They did great work for me. Call Scott and Herb at 561-840-7443. Shop is off Northlake Blvd. 

• Flight RiskFlight Risk Posts: 2,437 Captain
    got1on wrote: »
    I just want to say Thank You to Sean for his great service! Last week I had him come up to my house in Broward to replace some old bunks and a broken cross member. Work was performed quickly and efficiently, and at a very fair price! If you live in South Fla and ever need any trailer work done, do yourself a favor and call Sean!:USA

Thank You see you next year for service

This guy is here on the Forum.  He's a trailer Guru. Everyone who has used him says great things about his work and prices.
    Sean Salazar (Chasintails69)   On-Site Trailer Repair
    305-216-4932  -  He offers roadside service - very dependable

Pura Vida!
  • N2naclh20N2naclh20 Posts: 274 Deckhand
    Rayside Truck and Trailer on Military or The Hub in WPB.  Bill at the Hub likes to have the boat off the trailer.  
    There is no greater passion than that of a fisherman.
    Avatar photo: Grandparents and my Dad at Blowing Rocks, Jupiter 1923.
  • fishinfinatikfishinfinatik Posts: 16 Greenhorn
    Dan Lima. Good, reliable and fair priced. He comes to you. He's at 561-721-5280. He works the West Palm/JUP areas.
  • brianbbrianb Posts: 2,268 Captain
    Air Tight in Boynton

• Fireman BillFireman Bill Posts: 552 Officer
    The Air Tight hub seals are the way to go.  No more packing wheel bearings.  I took my trailer down to their shop last year and had them installed. It was the best trailer maintenance I ever did
  • Flight RiskFlight Risk Posts: 2,437 Captain
    Fireman Bill - Is that the same thing as a buddy bearing that has a spring loaded plate with a zirk fitting on it that holds pressure on the grease inside the hub & a plastic cap that fits over the outside?

If not, could you post a link too it?

Pura Vida!
    No it is a completely different system.  It is a pressurized oil system. A neighbor who tows a big boat all over the planet told me about them.  They are down in Boynton Beach.  I had them install them for me.  I will never pack another bearing again.  The name of the company is Air Tight.
    Here is the link to Air Tight website

http://www.airtighthubs.com
  • jheiiijheiii Posts: 16 Greenhorn
    What did those units run installed? Just got done repacking bearings, be nice to not have to.