Snapper weekend roll call

2»

Replies

• SaltygatorvetSaltygatorvet TallahasseePosts: 2,101 Captain
    I'm headed out tomorrow, I'll have a Carrabelle report with depth and general locations on Thursday for those headed out over the upcoming weekend. Anyone else rolling out to spear/hook and line?
    How’d yo do?
    You should have been here yesterday
  • AnchorbaitAnchorbait CrawfordvillePosts: 62 Greenhorn
    Finally limited out the one day we went. Headed SW out to 95' and got back into 24" plus reds. These were the same reds that we we're catching them in 55' just three weeks ago. The water is hot and sharks are as bad as I've ever seen them and seem to get progressively worse each year.
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 12,186 AG
    We fished Sun afternoon, Monday  until 2p (out of Cbelle)  and all day Tuesday (out of AP) and we had a few 24"+ snapper but not many. We also didn't get deeper than 78' but the bigger fish were in 65-70'. only got our limit (6 man) on the AP trip. only boated 1 keeper gag and 1 RG in 3 trips.  yes, sharks are as bad as I can remember. I don't know if they followed us or if there were different sharks on every spot but they took some great fish from us only a few times leaving the head.
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
2»