Haulover Live Bait

Does anyone have his number? I believe his name is Lester? (Barely go out of the Haulover but planning on it tomorrow)

Replies

• northbiscaynebay1northbiscaynebay1 Posts: 59 Greenhorn
    Jesse8410 wrote: »
    Does anyone have his number? I believe his name is Lester? (Barely go out of the Haulover but planning on it tomorrow)

Call him on channel 10
  • Gooch23Gooch23 Posts: 149 Deckhand
    954-557-8501
  • joeslivebaitjoeslivebait haulover Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    joes live bait 3057257020 haulover lil blue boat
  • Steve_raleighSteve_raleigh Posts: 174 Deckhand
    👍 Lester always has good bait and he will point you in the right direction when it comes to where the fish are 
  • northbiscaynebay1northbiscaynebay1 Posts: 59 Greenhorn
    Call him on channel 08
    edited July 4 #7
    that was wrong of me
  • CaptJCaptJ Posts: 596 Officer
    That's not nice. Lester has probably forgot more about live bait - and fishing than you'll ever know.
  • sonicsonic Posts: 72 Greenhorn
    In over 10 years of getting bait from Lester, he has not let me down once. Stand up guy. 

If if he’s not around there’s usually a boat or two selling bait.
  • TommTomm Posts: 359 Deckhand
    Unfortunately Lester has not been around the several times I went out...Couple of other bait guys out there, but charge more for less.... One even asked Fort Lauderdale prices, $20 for a dozen...   I hope all is ok with Lester, sure will miss seeing him out there smoking his cigar, great sense of humor and just a nice guy all around
    2016 Sea Hunt 225 Ultra / 250HP Yamaha

2014 Sea Hunt BX 22 BR / 250HP Yamaha **Retired**
  • Gooch23Gooch23 Posts: 149 Deckhand
    Tomm said:
    Unfortunately Lester has not been around the several times I went out...Couple of other bait guys out there, but charge more for less.... One even asked Fort Lauderdale prices, $20 for a dozen...   I hope all is ok with Lester, sure will miss seeing him out there smoking his cigar, great sense of humor and just a nice guy all around
    These guys are up all night catching bait, $20 a dozen is extremely reasonable.  Considering how hard the bait has been as of late around Haulover, the fact that you can get fresh live bait every weekend is pretty awesome.  Your choices are go out all night on the reef and catch it yourself, or run down South to save a few dollars per dozen, but loose time and burn fuel.  I think it's a bargain!
  • JoseGJoseG Posts: 8 Greenhorn
    Anyone has any luck catching ballyhoo around Haulover??  I’ve tried a few places, including the stink hole, nothing
    CaptJ said:
    That's not nice. Lester has probably forgot more about live bait - and fishing than you'll ever know.
    it wasnt very nice of me lester is great guy im sorry
    JoseG said:
    Anyone has any luck catching ballyhoo around Haulover??  I’ve tried a few places, including the stink hole, nothing
    i usually have fresh dead ballyhoo most mornings
    Tomm said:
    if im charging 20 its because its hook caught