Heading out of Boca inlet tomorrow 6/28 - any suggestions?

Lately I've been staying close, between 60 and 200' as far North as Highland, South to Lighthouse but am willing to venture out further. Have a few pre-rigged squid, shrimp, some blue/white Ilander lures and purple/black bullets. Bringing a TLD25 rigged with 40lb mono and a couple Battle II 4000s with 30lb braid. Trying to catch some fish the family can eat, any suggestions?

Replies

• CoastalCatchCoastalCatch Lighthouse PointPosts: 346 Deckhand
    edited June 29 #2
    I've found that petitioning the Creator of the universe, and the fish, helps a lot!  o:)
    When I take my praying wife we never get skunked...really!  <3
    And the answer is NO...you can't take my wife along....sorry... :/

'The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.' ~ George Orwell

• jheiiijheiii Posts: 16 Greenhorn
    edited June 27 #3
    HAHAHAHA

If nothing else is biting, I'll just try to grab a bunch of bonito on the black/purple or the blue/silver Rapala X-Rap and trade them out for some ballyhoo with you.
  • The ParkerThe Parker Posts: 77 Greenhorn
    Look for big weed patches and troll unless you want kings then bump amd trolll live bait from 50 to 150
  • MGDMGD Posts: 1,017 Officer
    edited June 28 #5
    weeds today at 600-1000 w fish on them
    Jigs and live bait I heard
    but trolling some rattle jets will produce
  • reelthunderreelthunder Posts: 133 Deckhand
    sun block
  • 30SaltShaker30SaltShaker Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    Went out today.  In 900 there is plenty of weed to troll or work with live bait.  Caught 5.  4 were short.    Still a fun day
  • tank85tank85 Posts: 64 Greenhorn
    Fishes all over today. Plenty of weed out there, although fairly scattered at times. Went 25 miles out looking for something different, ended up finding a trash line 23 out with plenty of small debris and lots of terns working up and down it. Pulled 1 fish off of it, maybe 8 lbs. burnt a lot of fuel, but good time with the wife and kid