2018 Bash June 8-10 at the Moorings

13»

Replies

• LiveLineLiveLine Wakulla County, FloridaPosts: 1,516 Captain
    It was another great time with even better people.  Low country boil was awesome on Friday
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 12,277 AG

First off thanks again to everyone that helped, donated and participated. This thing wouldn't happen without you. It was one of the smallest groups that we've had but I think the most fun of all. They are all fun so this ought to tell you something. I met some new friends this year and caught up with some old. Hopefully others will chime in with pics and stories that can be told on the WWW LOL..

A group photo.

^ Ande won the Stockwell award this year. He also traveled 5.5 hours to get to the Bash. Thanks!

Third place inshore. Mrs. Live Line caught the only keeper on our boat. Another great fishing crew I was with.

^ second place inshore

First place inshore.

^ Some but not all of the raffle prizes.

First place offshore trophy. Chuck did a really great job this year making them. Thanks!

^ First place offshore (the only OS entry) fish. BBB's son and his friend. These boys had a blast too.

Third, first and second place inshore winners. Mrs. Live Line, BIL's Bro in law and BIL.

^ Some of the Ga crew that BIL brings with him. The numbers are getting higher each year. If it wasn't for them the attendance would have been very low. Great people to hang with for sure.

BIL digging through trout to weigh.

^ My fishing partners Friday. Mrs. BIL, BIL and Ande. Not sure when the last time I laughed that hard on a boat while fishing. 

Some of the crew Saturday evening telling fishing stories.

^ Carson representing the Ga crew Thursday night at Fathoms. The boy really can sing.

Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • skyway andeskyway ande Posts: 2,973 Captain
    edited June 11 #64
    Sunset Thursday night at Phathoms,
    God, save the South!

A beautiful Saturday morning. Tournament fishing

God, save the South!
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 1,501 Moderator
    Beautiful sunset Ande.
    "That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

A good turnout from FLA! 
    Live Line, BBB and Micci 

Stanwill brought some amazing Baked Beans to devour. Yummo!

Qgriffin came to share a cooler full of beer and a second cooler with much appreciated Coca~Cola and ice! Quinn, you are awesomeness!
    God, save the South!
    The shirts are greatness!!!
    Thank-you Loyd and Pam!
    God, save the South!
  • CranfieldCranfield Posts: 1,310 Officer
    Some great pictures, thank you very much.
    Those trophies look awesome, kudos to Chuck , he is a very nice bloke.
    It was good to see the lads featuring in the prizes.

Shame the numbers were low, but everyone seems to have had a good time and hopefully there will be more there next year.
  • kgfisherkgfisher Posts: 591 Officer
    Looks like a fun time. Sorry we missed it this year. 
    "The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore"

- Vincent Van Gogh

2215GAG3.jpg
  • QuinngfnQuinngfn Posts: 487 Deckhand
    2018 - Another great FSNW bash.
    As has been said, more folks would have made it better, but we all understand the first couple of weeks of June is celebration time with lots of family gatherings and events.  I'm sure those who had other obligations would have wanted to be there if time would have allowed it.  Know that we missed your company whatever the case.
    Thank you!!  To you guys who planned and pulled off the caper.. Mike and Tommy being the chief instigators. 
    In my own behalf, I will say, I really enjoyed seeing all the familiar faces and it was great to meet some really fine new folks.  Hope to see you all next year.
    I am posting the few pictures I took, as they came off the cam, in no particular order, unedited, and without captions. Enjoy!!  :) .   
  • QuinngfnQuinngfn Posts: 487 Deckhand
    Forgot to add.. As always, the food was extraordinarily great!!
  • stanwillstanwill Posts: 387 Deckhand
    Thank you, Micci-man and BIL for shouldering the load and doing all you did to make this shin-dig happen. It was a great time and a lot of fun.
    Just an old ,fat man that likes to fish
  • SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 4,349 Captain
    stanwill said:
    Thank you, Micci-man and BIL for shouldering the load and doing all you did to make this shin-dig happen. It was a great time and a lot of fun.
    X2
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
    X3...
    Thanks to Chuck (who could not make the Bash) for Smoking the Bar B Q pulled pork! It was delicious! 😋 
    God, save the South!
  • loydDloydD GeorgiaPosts: 99 Greenhorn
    Glad you like them.
    Lovely Loyd
  • brotherinlawbrotherinlaw Posts: 2,860 Captain

I think all who attended had a ball. I know I did and looking forward to next year being bigger and better.

Lovely Loyd
    Pam and I had a lot of fun.. Again..  Miss third place inshore by 1 ounce to Liveline. Caught a lot of shorts.  Had our line cut.  Fished with the Dolphin.  In all had a great time. 
    Lovely Loyd
    Had a b
    Lovely Loyd
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 1,501 Moderator
    Well, I thought I released it.
    "That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)
13»