Friday

good morning from the gold city. 63 up here. 

Replies

• Nick NikonNick Nikon Posts: 1,835 Captain
    Overcast, humid and 70 here.

Will reach the 90's this afternoon.

But for now, it's a good morning!
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 1,484 Moderator
    Good morning from the gem city.
    "That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)
  • JTRJTR Posts: 993 Officer
    WoooHooo !!!

Made to the end of the week

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Wake Up NW

Morning All!!!
  • SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 4,331 Captain
    Rollin, from the gnat city.
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
  • LiveLineLiveLine Wakulla County, FloridaPosts: 1,512 Captain
    morning.  Half day at work then headed to bash
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 8,501 Admiral
    Mornin
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Posts: 1,867 Captain

Bishobel! (That's Mayan Indian for "Good Morning"!

Slow start this morning, up 'till about 0130hrs. Wife is director of migrant education across north Florida, and for the past 23 years has run an 8 week summer school for elementary aged children (two are now MD's, 3-4 more Ph.D's), and each year, operating through the state dept. of education and the Mexican government has had a Mexican school teacher here for the summer school teaching Spanish and occasionally a native Indian language spoken in Mexico. This year everything was set up as usual, approval through state Dept. of Education, federal immigrations, etc.etc. Never ever any problems with entering the Country before--teachers have come in and departed on schedule. This year, however, MAJOR problems! Teacher was seized on flight entering Miami (all papers in order) scheduled to be turned over for immediate deportation. Scared her to death! Immigration officials in Miami continuously called the teacher a liar with falsified papers, etc.etc. Anyhow, finally straightened out through major intervention, and teacher arrived here shortly after mid-night.

Anyhow, I'm at it now---got a lot to get accomplished today! I'll be down shortly with your order, saltygatorvet!

• billybobbillybob Posts: 650 Officer
    Morning. 
  • Geno67Geno67 Posts: 148 Deckhand
    Morning. New computer took a week to set up. On vacation next week so may be here, may not.
  • skyway andeskyway ande Posts: 2,967 Captain
    Slough said:
    Rollin, from the gnat city.
    😂🤣😂🤣
    God, save the South!