Anyone order ballyhoo or bonita strips online? (South FL)

taymagtaymag Delray Beach, FLPosts: 708 Officer
Considering just stocking up rather than going out of my way every week (and hopefully saving money), is there a "go to" place people use? ALSO, what are you guys paying for a 3 pack of ballyhoo (mono/wire) and a 3-5 pack of bonita strips? Thanks

Replies

• Plastered2850Plastered2850 Posts: 1,401 Officer
    West Marine 9 dollars for Ballyhoo.
  • CoastalCatchCoastalCatch Lighthouse PointPosts: 321 Deckhand
    You won't save $$ due to shipping! 

'The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.' ~ George Orwell

• FrydaddyFrydaddy Boynton BeachPosts: 385 Deckhand
    Your best bet is calling local tackle shops and asking what they sell it for by the case
  • AtkinsonAtkinson Posts: 78 Greenhorn
    Baitmasters of South Florida
  • privateer19privateer19 Posts: 354 Deckhand
    2nd baitmasters, best quality for sure unless you find a local outfit selling fresh.
  • Salty GatorSalty Gator Posts: 1,806 Captain
    Agree with Baitmasters.  Top quality baits and great size selection.  The shipping is steep though. . . 
  • CoastalCatchCoastalCatch Lighthouse PointPosts: 321 Deckhand
    edited June 17 #8
    I know a wholesale dealer in Pompano:

Minimum purchase 1 case per order $100

- 1 case contains 10 packs of wire-rigged 3 per pack
    - 1 case contains 10 packs of 12 unrigged

Vacuum sealed, flash-frozen....he does not ship.....pm me for contact details.

'The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.' ~ George Orwell

• GarysmoGarysmo Posts: 388 Deckhand
    I use baitmasters like the rest but but it local.  Interested to hear how the bulk buy goes
  • ldavid516ldavid516 Posts: 286 Deckhand
    Guy that went to Grand on last trip did bulk delivery from Baitmasters and was very happy with results