Need a Crew / Want to Fish

12346»

Replies

• Poleslinger84Poleslinger84 Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    edited June 2018 #152
    Experienced Fisherman living in the Melbourne area, Looking to join a crew preferably offshore out of either Canaveral or Sebastian, but enjoy inshore as well, willing to split costs and help clean fish and boat, I have inshore and some heavier spinning tackle for inlet fishing, but not offshore tackle. I have some experience with Mahi fishing looking gain a lot more knowledge and experience in this type of fisheries. I just moved to the area from Orlando for work. Please PM me or email me. [email protected]
  • BamanfloridaBamanflorida Ormond BeachPosts: 1 Greenhorn
    I live in Ormond Beach, retired.  I have a 13 foot Boston Whaler.  I have a 55# saltwater trolling motor and a good fish finder. 40 hp johnson runs great.  I like to fish both saltwater and freshwater.  The Whaler has a forward seat and two seats aft.  I am on old rag sailor and know my way around the water.  Looking for someone needing a ride who knows the where, when, and how of inland saltwater fishing.  We can split the gas and bait.  [email protected]
  • NobelNobel ALTAMONTE SPRINGSPosts: 43 Greenhorn
    I'm a bass tournament guy close to twenty years that has gotten back into saltwater fishing over the last few years. Growing up we had a vacation house in the keys and I spent many of my summer vacations as a kid trolling for dolphin, yellowtailing, and lobstering.   I've been fishing out of a skiff in cedar key the last few years since my parents now own a couple of condos over there.  I just purchased a Pioneer 222 Sportfish and I'm looking forward to learning how to fish out of Ponce and Canaveral.  Between kids sports and family life, I try to make it out fishing a few times a month. PM me if you're interested in going out fishing, sharing costs, info, etc.  I'm hoping to meet some fishing buds who share the same passion for the sport as I do.  
  • bottomjerkbottomjerk Posts: 206 Deckhand
    edited November 2018 #155

hello everyone

as the name says it I'm a bottom fisherman and have fished from ponce to the keys and up to crystal river on west coast 

I can usually fish any weekend sorry I'm not retired yet 

I can bring my experience

a big cooler or 2 of ice

own my own gear and also build rods and sell new and used fishing gear as a hobby

if you need a non smoker non drinker die hard fishing friend ? I'm it no drama happy person that just loves to yank and crank on some grouper and snapper

I live just south of Stuart fla but willing to drive for a trip

hope everyone gets out and loads the boxes and has fair and following seas 

561-307-8965   

• bottomjerkbottomjerk Posts: 206 Deckhand
    edited November 2018 #156

• RangermanRangerman Posts: 62 Greenhorn
    Anyone want to go for Snook in the next 12 days?  Snook season ends Dec 15.  I want to give it a try, especially on a week day as I am retired.  Would like try Sebastian Inlet.

And in general I have trouble finding seaworthy people to go offshore with.  Like to troll for Kings, Mahi and want VERY much to catch my first Wahoo.  Also like bottom fishing, but I can never find good spots.  You must not be prone to seasickness.  Its terrible to get out there 20 miles and have someone say after a short while, "Can we go back now?  I want to go back now."

I usually go out of Port Canaveral or Sebastian Inlet.  I have a 22 ft Walkaround with a 225 hp four stroke.

Peter   321-945-4299   you can text me.

If Stuart who contacted me before reads this, I lost your number when my phone died.  Please contact me again, would like to fish with you and your son.

you can text me.
  • Belfast BillBelfast Bill Posts: 56 Greenhorn
    Hi I am over there on 12-29-18 for a weeks vacation, got my own boat at home,brought some gear with me so will to share the fuel and bait if anyone wants a mate for a day over that period. Staying between Patrick and Cocoa Beach.
    Cheers Bill.
    [email protected]
  • Ship_of_foolsShip_of_fools OrlandoPosts: 1 Greenhorn
    Hi my name is Jon I will be relocating to Orlando from Milwaukee Wisconsin come February and am hoping to meet some fishing buds soon after I get there. I currently have a great lakes fishing boat that I will be selling and hopefully will be buy a saltwater friendly boat. That being said I am a currently boat less so i am looking to join someones boat whenever possible. Some things about me....

1. I don't get sea sick
    2. I prefer to fish early morning
    3. I am punctual
    4. I am happy to split costs
    5. I love being on the water 
  • callred1975callred1975 Charlestown, INPosts: 1 Greenhorn
    I’m gonna be staying in Sebastian from February 1 thru April 30, 2019.  I’ll be bringing my 16ft Mirrocraft w/40hp Merc and trolling motor. My boat’s got a nice new Garmin fish finder with chart plotter/gps.  I’m a greenhorn when it comes to inshore/saltwater fishing and I’d be interested in finding a fishing buddy to share expenses (fuel and ice), help wash down the boat, and teach me a thing or two about fishing Indian River.  I’ll be catching my own baitfish (Sabiki and cast net) and targeting Grouper, Snook, Reds, and Tarpon.  I’m a laid back guy that’s easy to get along with and would be looking for someone similar.  We’d be leaving from the dock at my fishing cottage on Sebastian River.  Text me at 502-439-7171 if you’re interested.
    -Chris 
  • tunamantunaman Posts: 3,750 Captain
    You guys in the Sebastian area need to send "Duckman" a PM, he proficient in the area and always looking for fishing buddies. I long for the day when I have time to join him.....GREAT guy!
12346»