6000 acre Central Florida Hunt Club

WhitetailWhitetail Posts: 126 Deckhand

The WhiteTail Hunt Club is a 6000 acre QDMA managed trophy hunt club. We just heard from one of our long term members that due to his deteriorating health, he will not be able to hunt with us next year. A sad situation for us may be your opportunity to get in to a great family oriented hunt club. We are an 11 member club, 15 miles west of Melbourne off of 192 / Deer Park Road. We have a really solid group of families that are like minded and get along very well. We have 9 food plots totaling 40 acres, as well as an established protein feeding program that is showing very good results. All stands are public, and all members must have at least two stands to contribute. One of those stands must be a two person stand to encourage kids to hunt with their parents. No private areas. No dog or buggy hunting. We have a really nice camp area that is accessible by 2WD with good water and power. 200 yard rifle range with covered shooting house. We have a covered skinning shed, with covered parking for your side by side or tractor. Guest are allowed on every visit. Wives and children under 18 do not count as a guest. Dues include seed and fertilizer for the food plots and power for your trailer for the year. Hog hunting year round. Our turkey hunting is off the charts. This is a great opportunity to have access to some of the best private property hunting Central Florida has to offer. As a bonus, its only an hour to Orlando and less than 20 minutes from Melbourne. Dues last year were $ 7500. PM me for more info. We are showing the lease this weekend if you are interested.

Replies

• gottheitch22gottheitch22 Posts: 4,130 Captain

IS THIS DESERET RANCH AND WHAT CLUB

living life as i like
  • WhitetailWhitetail Posts: 126 Deckhand

WhiteTail is the club name. Buckstrand is to our NW, Rut n Strut is to our E.

• gottheitch22gottheitch22 Posts: 4,130 Captain

@Whitetail said:
    WhiteTail is the club name. Buckstrand is to our NW, Rut n Strut is to our E.

Trying to picture where that is

living life as i like

I miss-typed earlier. Rut N Strut is to our west. Cara Cara Lane is to our south. Hog Hammock Rd. is our north entrance.

Thanks to everyone for their emails and calls, we are full for the year. Good luck to you all for a great season!

We had one spot open up over the weekend. PM me for more info.
    Still looking for one member. PM me for more info. Thanks

Still looking for two members.