looking for natural ledges 100-120ft

Going to try to start finding some bottom spots in the 100-120ft range for triggers next time I go out, do most people find their own ledges for triggers or use concrete reefs? Any tips for looking for structure, any ideas where to start? Plan on accumulating a few of these to use for wahoo season next year.

Replies

• Another Day at The DockAnother Day at The Dock Posts: 135 Deckhand
    Also tell me what you guys think about Cmor mapping, looks sweet but not sure I have 700$ to drop on a chart rn
  • Grand SlamGrand Slam Posts: 183 Deckhand
    CMOR map is worth it.  My friend has it.  For NE Florida its mostly 50+ miles out....something like that.  They will be doing within 50 miles by the end of the year.  My buddy uses it a lot when he's going out far especially for Wahoo.

You can find a lot of public numbers on MyFWC.com.  it will tell you if it's a ledge, barge, tug boat, ship...etc.
    you can also purchase a top spot map and it will show you some ledges.  One place to find triggers is tournament reef...consists of a ship and other debris.  Good Luck!
  • Another Day at The DockAnother Day at The Dock Posts: 135 Deckhand
    CMOR map is worth it.  My friend has it.  For NE Florida its mostly 50+ miles out....something like that.  They will be doing within 50 miles by the end of the year.  My buddy uses it a lot when he's going out far especially for Wahoo.

You can find a lot of public numbers on MyFWC.com.  it will tell you if it's a ledge, barge, tug boat, ship...etc.
    you can also purchase a top spot map and it will show you some ledges.  One place to find triggers is tournament reef...consists of a ship and other debris.  Good Luck!
    Thanks for the advice !