PE Offshore 05/12

went on tiny Tim today with my buddy Jon. 2ft east chop. Made it out to 4.5 miles, flyers all around and a little weed. as we continued it got sloppy, and then really sloppy. Turned around around the 57 line, saw Neal starting his troll and bam fish on. 29 inch cow. Saw a frigate soon after diving, once we got 150 yards away gets up and starts flying away. Followed for a few, nada. Back on the 00 line found another frigate but he was looking. Followed some scattered weed and picked up a 25 inch fish. Trolled by another frigate and got a peanut. In by 11:30 - friend has a party to attend. Right now our 29 inch dolphin is winning a tournament of 10 boats hope it holds up. 

Replies

• Plastered2850Plastered2850 Posts: 1,626 Captain
    Hope you win Steve.

• MGDMGD Posts: 1,045 Officer
    Well???
    :-)

• Ron@.38 Special[email protected] Special Posts: 6,857 Admiral
    Dang, we were off Boca in 630 ft and caught 18 dolphin with several over 30": Quit fishing at 9:00 and were cleaned up at the dock by 10:30
  • rivamunstasteverivamunstasteve Posts: 611 Officer
    I won $150 woooo. $20 buy in. Someone caught 6 up to 25inch fish out of Hillsboro and some peanuts. Most boats were by PE. Apparently I was 1 of 2 boats that went past the color change. Ron, I heard there was some better fishing north. Believe me I was tempted to turn around out there , it was sloppy on tiny Tim. 
  • rivamunstasteverivamunstasteve Posts: 611 Officer
    One person caught two sailfish as well on the color change.