Home Off Topic

Ugliest car made

13»

Replies

• mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    I would not consider a Lamborghini or a Mazzarti a ugly car. 
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 5,970 Admiral
    Found this

I googled and I discoverd that this Ford was produced and distributed only in South America (fortunately :D ).
    Anyway not so ugly for the time (seventies).

Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English
    ********************************************************************************************************************************
    I'm typing keeping close my "pasta hole"!
    Political correctness is a mental disease that can put you in slavery. The only cure is to turn on the brain.
    I'm not afraid of Coravirus but I'm scared by the paranoid pandemic army who ask for the sanitary naz**m.
    Vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
  • 2amigo2amigo Posts: 5,859 Admiral
    Found this

I googled and I discoverd that this Ford was produced and distributed only in South America (fortunately :D ).

That's Nuevo in his younger years in the pic.  He still has the same outfit.
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 6,414 Admiral
    Looks like he's ready to pick some fruit....
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
  • cprcpr Posts: 9,309 Admiral
    Gremlin

Way back in college I had a girlfriend who owned a Gremlin, I can't believe I (we) was that flexible back then.
    "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future." Niels Bohr
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 5,970 Admiral
    2amigo said:
    Found this

That's Nuevo in his younger years in the pic.  He still has the same outfit.
    The guy is a young Ayrton Senna
    Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English
    ********************************************************************************************************************************
    I'm typing keeping close my "pasta hole"!
    Political correctness is a mental disease that can put you in slavery. The only cure is to turn on the brain.
    I'm not afraid of Coravirus but I'm scared by the paranoid pandemic army who ask for the sanitary naz**m.
    Vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
  • lowe-boylowe-boy Posts: 1,222 Officer
    Pontiac Aztec

What a crappy ride
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.