Home Off Topic

How do I get rid of this FS info posted below. I do not see where you click to agree.

TeamTekeTeamTeke Posts: 989 Officer
Florida Sportsman Forums
  • Cookie Policy

We use cookies to improve your browsing experience and help us improve our websites. For more information, please click here. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our use of such cookies.

• Privacy Policy

Our Privacy Policy has changed. For more information, please click here. By continuing to use our website, you agree to the changes.

• Terms of Service

Our Terms of Service have changed. For more information, please click here. By continuing to use our website, you agree to the changes.

Happiness is the journey, not the destination.

Replies

• ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 11,693 AG
    it gets worse.
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 32,599 AG
    I just clicked the X in the corner and it went away,

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 9,027 Moderator
    Me too.

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

• ResinheadResinhead Posts: 10,974 AG
    Every
    Single
    Time
    I
    Click
    A
    Thread.

🍺
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,444 AG
    Resinhead said:
    Every
    Single
    Time
    I
    Click
    A
    Thread.

🍺
    Me too, every **** time.Ridiculous .
  • barrydbarryd Posts: 301 Deckhand
    In each of the three topics the is a link "click here". Do it,
    Barry
  • AC ManAC Man Posts: 6,353 Admiral
    I had it one day. Never since. FWIW.

I see it occasionally. Not enough to gripe about.

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

• Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,493 AG
    Do you really believe that?????

There has been numerous comments on different threads about it and you think it's nothing to gripe about!?!?

Maybe you should look at your status and rethink a few thing's.
    LIKE FIXING THE PROBLEM!!!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • smallboatsmallboat Posts: 1,598 Captain
    You're probably either 1. blocking cookies in your browser, or 2. clearing cookies when you close tabs. No cookie on your machine means the website doesn't know you've seen the message before. 
    Mango Man said:

There has been numerous comments on different threads about it and you think it's nothing to gripe about!?!?

I said that I did not have enough problems with it to gripe about it.  Others on here are in the same boat as I. I never mentioned you or anyone else. I simply said that I did not have that much of a problem.

I'm aware, as are all the mods, that some do.

A number of participants have complained and it is being looked into.

You obviously have no idea about the status of a Moderator and I have no reason to "rethink" anything. . We do not have the capability to FIX most problems. We simply report them and wait patiently.

You should increase your medication.

Have a nice day.

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

• SAENoleSAENole Posts: 11,187 AG
    Has anyone seen DR. OBBINS?
    Warning Level 2
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 6,414 Admiral
    Mango Man said:

I said that I did not have enough problems with it to gripe about it.  Others on here are in the same boat as I. I never mentioned you or anyone else. I simply said that I did not have that much of a problem.

You obviously have no idea about the status of a Moderator and I have no reason to "rethink" anything. . We do not have the capability to FIX most problems. We simply report them and wait patiently.

Have a nice day.

Tell us about the compensation package.....
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
    Mango Man said:

Have a nice day.

Okey Dokey. :)

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

• mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 6,414 Admiral
    Okey Dokey?
    SMH....
    I wish Menzies was here....he would know what to do.
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
  • treemanjohntreemanjohn Posts: 5,021 Admiral
    Mango Man said:

Have a nice day.

Honest days work for an honest days wage. They get paid their worth
    We’re like the piggy bank that everybody is robbing, and that ends