Marina advice in PC area

Contemplating changing marinas for boat dry storage. Anyone have any experience with Bayside Marina in Panama City? Thanks in advance for any input.

Livin' the Dream !

Replies

• Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 7,833 Moderator
    You might want to take a look at Watson Landings.  
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
  • LilOrangeLilOrange Posts: 1,142 Officer

Yep, we've been hearing a lot about them and are looking at them.  A little further away on our drive time & a little further away from the pass, but seems really nice.  Really like the fact of month-to-month rental & not an annual contract.  Thanks for the input.

Livin' the Dream !
  • Reel Expen$iveReel Expen$ive Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    I have had my boat at Bayside for a year now.  Just keep up with billing as I had been sent invoices for gas that I had paid for, but they did figure it out and corrected the issues.  Small marina with a limited number of slips so it can get crazy during holidays and snapper season.  They always have the boat in the water when I ask.  It was one of the few places where I could keep the boat on the trailer and not have to pay more.  
  • LilOrangeLilOrange Posts: 1,142 Officer
    I have had my boat at Bayside for a year now.  Just keep up with billing as I had been sent invoices for gas that I had paid for, but they did figure it out and corrected the issues.  Small marina with a limited number of slips so it can get crazy during holidays and snapper season.  They always have the boat in the water when I ask.  It was one of the few places where I could keep the boat on the trailer and not have to pay more.  

Thanks

Livin' the Dream !
  • Split ShotSplit Shot Posts: 6,128 Admiral