Forum Under Construction Mon 11p-Wed Noon

Attention Florida Sportsman Forum Members, on Monday January 22nd at 11pm we will begin the migration process of moving our community to a new and improved Forum software. Beginning Monday at 11pm EST we will temporarily stop taking new posts. During the migration of all of your content, post counts, etc the site will be closed until Noon Wednesday, January 24th. I’m confident in our ability to migrate your content over to the new software, and because of the updated features of the software, I’m confident this will be viewed positively.
Thanks for making the Florida Sportsman community the best and most active outdoor related community in the state. Sincerely, Blair Wickstrom, Publisher-Florida Sportsman

Replies

• Rebait2003Rebait2003 Posts: 115 Deckhand

Blair,  In this new forum layout when someone posts photos that are very large the forum menu on my screen is covering the pictures and posts.   Is it happening to others??  Is there something I can do on my computer to remove that menu??  Is there something you or the forum moderators can do to edit these posts??

Thanks Rebait

• Rebait2003Rebait2003 Posts: 115 Deckhand
  • baccaracbaccarac Posts: 63 Greenhorn
     We need to throw away this new format. There is no participation just a lot of people asking questions. refer to my report on the south reports under Baccarac. I'm 50 I fish 100 days a year on my own boat I'm beyond a serious fisherman. I don't send reports like this I never do in fact today is the only day I'm going to do it including the report on the south report you guys need to get a clue and get participation back on this website. There's no doubt that fishing has really taken a toll in the last five or 10 years but as fishing declines it seems that Florida sportsman declining faster. Great publication pathetic website good luck