Bahama crossing 7/28 from East coast of Florida- looking for buddy boaters to cross

jennyjayfljennyjayfl Indian Rocks BeachPosts: 1 Greenhorn
Hi,
We are planning on making the crossing from either Stuart/West Palm (not set in stone since we are trailing our boat from the West Coast) and heading over to the Abacos on Saturday 7/28. Would love to have some company.  

Replies

• HuntnfeeshHuntnfeesh Posts: 240 Deckhand
     That time of year,  on a Saturday,  3 days till Bahamian crawfish season you'll have company whether you want it or not.  
  • Reel MusselReel Mussel Posts: 259 Deckhand
    The first Cape Horn rendezvous is the following weekend (Aug 3-5), going to Blue Marlin Cove. Looking forward to catching some bugs!

Greg,

2017 Cape Horn 24OS

• SnookerdSnookerd Posts: 20 Greenhorn
    Where are you staying and when are you crossing back?  I went for 2 weeks last Summer.  I trailer to Jupiter from Bradenton.  I would go if my schedule works out.
  • CaptainBoomerCaptainBoomer JupiterPosts: 6 Greenhorn
    Hi all we are planning to cross from Jupiter to West End and Lucaya morning of July 7th if anybody has plans to do so give us a shout we will be Crossing on a center console cruising about 26 to 30 miles an hour with good C's this is not her first Crossing but we would love some company if possible
  • CaptainBoomerCaptainBoomer JupiterPosts: 6 Greenhorn
    Hi all we are planning to cross from Jupiter to West End and Lucaya morning of July 7th if anybody has plans to do so give us a shout we will be Crossing on a center console cruising about 26 to 30 miles an hour with good C's this is not her first Crossing but we would love some company if possible
  • __Hakuna____Hakuna__ Ft PPosts: 1 Greenhorn
    looking to cross to green turtle on July 15, 2018 out of Ft Pierce.....anyone else?
  • Kim ChiKim Chi Posts: 303 Deckhand
    Hakuna, Looking to leave from Sebastian tomorrow, plan to run towards Ft Pierce to cross. Plan to clear at Spanish, then on to Elbow Cay.  Call or email me, maybe we can link up.  321-917-3289 or [email protected] 
    Kim Fraser
    Fraser Group, Inc.
    [email protected]
  • Docked WagesDocked Wages Posts: 2,813 Admin
    We are heading to West End on Aug 2-5.  Havent decided if we are crossing in the Ribcraft or flying, waiting to to see the weather.  If we cross we go from Stuart. 
    Mark Wilson
    AF1.124213220_sq_thumb_s.jpg
  • Reel MusselReel Mussel Posts: 259 Deckhand
    Docked Wages, we will be crossing Aug 3 and coming back on the 6th, hope to see you over there. We are staying at Blue Marlin cove...

Greg,

2017 Cape Horn 24OS