Need A Crew / Want To Fish

14567810»

Replies

• Salty4LifeSalty4Life Posts: 26 Greenhorn
    Have two boats, looking for one or to good guys who love to fish in the west palm or Okeechobee area. I run a bass boat and a center console. I need one or two guys to help with expenses and cleanup. [email protected]
  • blindsideairblindsideair Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    Looking for an experienced angler in the SLI area to put us on the fish! We rented a house with a dock from December 14th-18th and plan to fish all four days. I've got a 21' Contender CC and a decent amount of gear. Give me a call or text if interested 423-503-8753 - Austin.
  • saltwater1saltwater1 Posts: 35 Deckhand
    I have been coming to Stuart the last three years during December but this time will be boatless. I'll be in Stuart December 10-16 and have all equipment,will buy bait,fuel,help clean boat. Like to do inshore for snook, sheephead, triple tail or nearshore for spanish.
    Thanks and I hope some trips will work out.
  • CoastalCatchCoastalCatch Lighthouse PointPosts: 346 Deckhand
    edited July 16 #275
    Fishing out of Hillsboro weekdays occasionally running offshore 10 miles seeking those elusive mahi.

Need a solid 1st mate with a stout heart.

'The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.' ~ George Orwell

• WahooWhacker777WahooWhacker777 Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    MJ - 650 665 0940
  • TaylorDogTaylorDog Posts: 68 Greenhorn
    I can mate out of multiple inlets call 856-952-8200 Taylor
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BluewaterboundBluewaterbound Posts: 30 Greenhorn
    Hey guys, I am taking my motorhome to the Florida keys in April for some serious offshore fishing(wife staying at home on this trip). I have a 27' catamaran with twin Suzukis rented for April 22-28th out of Marathon. I have all the safety gear and tackle. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks.
  • chasinfinschasinfins Posts: 132 Deckhand

Currently Boatless i fish fresh and salt will split expenses and clean up for either let me know send a message located in miami will travel if needed

follow me on instagram @woodzandwater
  • JackboatJackboat Posts: 4 Greenhorn

Need a crew offshore Fort Pierce
    Hi I'm looking for 1-2 experienced anglers to fish with. I have all gear and run a 26ft CC out of Fort Pierce. You must be fit and help with all the duties. Cleaning, rigging and help with expenses around $140.00 a day split. Flexible schedule I mainly fish during the week. I'll be fishing February 23rd to the 1st have off the week

Britt 772-777-0357

• JackboatJackboat Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    edited February 18 #281

Need more fishing buddies FPI
    I need a few passionate offshore anglers to fish with me on my 26FT CC out of Fort Pierce inlet. Trolling, bottom and live bait fishing. Please be willing to help out with gas, bait, ice and cleaning. I mainly fish weekdays due to my changing work schedule.
    772-777-0357

02/18/2018

• GeeTeeGeeTee Boca RatonPosts: 96 Greenhorn

Im not even going to beat around the bush - i recently moved to Ft Lauderdale from South Africa, so as you can imagine its been a bit of a culture shock (in a good way) - i lure fish mostly from the beaches and jettys/inlets etc and have seen some of the most ridiculously insane boats no doubt the world has to offer. I just want to get on one, fishing will be an added bonus. Im here by myself, will chip in on costs, im game to poll around the marshes or troll for Marlin, just get me out on a boat ;-) I`ll deck hand too - no worries there.

• HeatwaveHeatwave Posts: 1,997 Captain

@Salty4Life said:
    Have two boats, looking for one or to good guys who love to fish in the west palm or Okeechobee area. I run a bass boat and a center console. I need one or two guys to help with expenses and cleanup. [email protected]

Capt. John

• jcbenson01jcbenson01 Kansas CityPosts: 5 Greenhorn
    edited March 14 #284
    Wife and I are looking to get out on the water next week (21-28) if at all possible. More than willing to load, prep, contribute to expenses, scrub/clean boat, etc. We just picked up a Pursuit 2870 but are currently landlocked in Kansas City. But, hoping to soon change that and we're coming down for the WPB boat show. Would absolutely LOVE to check out the scenery and catch some fish. 

-Jon
    816-343-4152
  • CoastalCatchCoastalCatch Lighthouse PointPosts: 346 Deckhand
    edited July 16 #285
    Fishing out of Hillsboro weekdays occasionally running offshore 10 miles seeking those elusive mahi.

Need a solid 1st mate with a stout heart.

'The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.' ~ George Orwell

• Poleslinger84Poleslinger84 Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    Experienced Fisherman living in the Melbourne area, Looking to join a crew preferably offshore out of either Canaveral or Sebastian or within short drive, but enjoy inshore as well, willing to split costs and deck hand, help clean fish and boat, I have inshore and some heavier spinning tackle for inlet fishing, but not offshore tackle. I have some experience with Mahi fishing looking gain a lot more knowledge and experience in this type of fisheries. I just moved to the area from Orlando for work. Please PM me or email me. [email protected]                    
  • davidt5006davidt5006 Posts: 43 Greenhorn
    I am not sure anyone checks this given age of some of the posts but been down here 2 years and sold my fishing gear and boat.  Looking to fish again if someone has spot on boat.  
  • SaltyKoi79SaltyKoi79 West PalmPosts: 1 Greenhorn
    Boatless, looking to fill a spot either Tues/Fri.  More than willing to pitch in for gas, ice, bait, etc.  If it helps, I'm a chef and more than happy to cook our catch for family and friends.
  • SharkbaitUSCGSharkbaitUSCG Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    Been living down here for about 3 years, I fish out of port everglades or hillsboro. I do pretty good out there. I have plenty of rods and gear also a 21ft contender with a 2 stroke yamaha so gas gets expensive but not horrible. Im in the coastguard and I have friends/coworkers to take on the weekends but sometimes I feel like im a charter captain rigging lines and getting them on fish. looking for some local knowledge of the area and some decent experience to slay some fish. Email me and we can plan something [email protected]
  • Naclh2oDaveNaclh2oDave Posts: 24 Greenhorn
    Im from Pensacola I fish and dive and I have some time on my hands and dollars in my pocket (actually i need to go to an atm) I am in town on a ship, will be here 10 days with with not much to do. I'm looking for a ride to try some local fishing this weekend. If any one is willing to take a visitor fishing give me a shout!
    Two8one- 4one4- treezero4ate
    Dave

14567810»