FYI forum info

capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,460 Moderator

I noticed my "location" was missing from my info as are a lot of other members. I just use Citrus County but some use the towns/cities they live in. It's useful incase other members are able to offer assistance or so they can see if you are close enough to meet and fish together.
You have to log in to your member acct. and add or, if it's already there , hit SAVE and it will show up on your posts.

"You'll get your weather"

Replies

• Doc StressorDoc Stressor Homosassa, FLPosts: 2,280 Captain
    edited February 20 #2

Thanks, Louie, that worked. Funny that you have to reset everything even though it's still in your profile.

To elaborate on how to do this, go your profile (you can just click on your name or avatar) and you will see a little figure profile with a down arrow next to it to the right of your name. Click on the arrow and you'll get the option to edit your profile. Your location should already be in there if you used it in the past. Otherwise, enter it. Click "save" and enter your password. Your location will now appear below your name or avatar on the forums.

This new forum software is pretty good except that it is not at all intuitive.

• BillyBilly ChassahowitzkaPosts: 2,641 Captain

@capt louie said:
    I noticed my "location" was missing from my info as are a lot of other members. I just use Citrus County but some use the towns/cities they live in. It's useful in case other members are able to offer assistance or so they can see if you are close enough to meet and fish together.

Done,

Billy

"And the ocean is howling for the things that might have been..."
  • Rick1-2Rick1-2 HorseshoePosts: 881 Officer

checking

• Rick1-2Rick1-2 HorseshoePosts: 881 Officer

thanks louie, hadn’t even noticed

• capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,460 Moderator
    Rick1-2 said:

thanks louie, hadn’t even noticed

Me neither .  
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 8,869 Admiral
    cool.
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 8,811 Admiral
    Did it work?
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • Quad32xQuad32x Anthony , FloridaPosts: 104 Deckhand
    Test !
  • capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,460 Moderator
    A#1 , Quad32x and soda pop. Didn't work ?  Art , we know where you are .. ;)
  • cthurowcthurow Withlacoochee to Cedar KeyPosts: 503 Officer
    Changed!