finally got the new boat

After ordering it in july...picked it up two weeks....now just waiting on good weather

2018 shearwater 27

Replies

• CaptainBlyCaptainBly Posts: 1,886 Captain

Gorgeous. Enjoy and bloody up that deck....

In Loving Memory of James Zielske, January 19, 1957-July 5, 2013
  • cprcpr Posts: 9,292 Admiral

sweet!

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future." Niels Bohr
  • DigitalchaosDigitalchaos Posts: 26 Greenhorn

Got to be a missle with the 400!

• drgibbydrgibby Posts: 1,222 Officer

Very nice!

• greg123168greg123168 Posts: 264 Deckhand

@Digitalchaos said:
    Got to be a missile with the 400!

it sure is...and what is crazy is the fuel mileage is better than the 300 i had before. So ready to use it now...but this freaking weather sucks!!!

2018 shearwater 27
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 8,543 Admiral

Nice sled! The build those about 1/4 mile from where I work. Very nice boats.

People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.

@Soda Popinski said:

Thanks, this is my third one, I went up there to watch them build this one, they do a great job!!!

2018 shearwater 27
  • skyway andeskyway ande Posts: 2,974 Captain

That's freakin awesomeness!

God, save the South!

@greg123168 said:

@Soda Popinski said:

Thanks, this is my third one, I went up there to watch them build this one, they do a great job!!!

I driver the long way home sometimes to drive by the place and drool at what they're working on.

People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 4,349 Captain

Nice ride, bloody it up!

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
  • SaltySardineSaltySardine Posts: 159 Deckhand

**** do you do for a living....

• KortsmanKortsman Posts: 266 Deckhand

Nice ride. First thing I said was the black is awesome! And with 400 ponies pushing it, that thing will be a rocket!
    But did they forget to paint the lower unit?

• BluewaterboundBluewaterbound Posts: 30 Greenhorn

Should say windshear instead on the side with those hosses! That lower unit didn't get painted on purpose because that is all that will be in the water. If you see that come out, hang on!!! Sweet ride man!!

• mburke001 aka TripleBmburke001 aka TripleB Posts: 1,084 Officer

Nice!

@Bluewaterbound said:
    Should say windshear instead on the side with those hosses! That lower unit didn't get painted on purpose because that is all that will be in the water. If you see that come out, hang on!!! Sweet ride man!!

thanks, i guess thats why they dont paint the bottom foot on the engine, when i first got it, i told them they forgot to paint the bottom of the engine...they just laughed

2018 shearwater 27
  • Bout TimeBout Time Posts: 59 Greenhorn

My SW was so much a better boat when I put a 4 blade prop on it. Loved the grip and didn't wash out when jacked up.

• haydenfox!#$haydenfox!#$ Posts: 2,362 Captain

@SaltySardine said:

Trust fund, lol... This dude has always had a **** boat.

Nothi> @haydenfox!#$ said:

@SaltySardine said:

Nothing to hide, I am the new vehicle manager at Bartow Ford, I always try to buy a new shearwater every 4 years because they hold their resale value very very good. I work very hard and I enjoy everything there is in boating.

2018 shearwater 27
  • haydenfox!#$haydenfox!#$ Posts: 2,362 Captain

@SaltySardine said:

Nothing to hide, I am the new vehicle manager at Bartow Ford, I always try to buy a new shearwater every 4 years because they hold their resale value very very good. I work very hard and I enjoy everything there is in boating.

I hope you didn't take that the wrong way.

@SaltySardine said:

I hope you didn't take that the wrong way.
    Heck no...I am also a very easy going person...very laid back...just loving some salt water
    2018 shearwater 27
    I was on Instagram commenting on the SeaVee 27' bay boat with twin yam 200s.   My comment was "who needs a 27 bay boat with Twins???? Whoever can afford one!""   :D  

If you can, then why not do!    That 400 seriously is ****
    I was on Instagram commenting on the SeaVee 27' bay boat with twin yam 200s.   My comment was "who needs a 27 bay boat with Twins???? Whoever can afford one!""   :D  

If you can, then why not do!    That 400 seriously is ****Soda Popinski said:

If you can, then why not do!    That 400 seriously is ****
    twins are a bit much...twice the servicing and not to mention the wieght put on the back of the boat, I do alot of flats fishing and from time to time i do some offshore!
    2018 shearwater 27